• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 028 Super (mastermind)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hate to sell this saw, but I have a ported 026, and a ported 036, this saw is right square in between them.
It is a late model with the handy side adjuster for chain tension. This is a great firewood saw, built like a tank and lots of grunt for it's size.
When I bought the saw, it had been muffler modded without being re-tuned...scored the OE cylinder & piston.
I sent a new Tecomec european aftermarket top end, all new rubber parts etc. to Randy for a make over. Randy also did a properly awesome muffler mod (no screen) see pics.
Selling saw with a used 16" Stihl laminated .325 x .063 bar & new semi chisel chain. Or, could supply a new Sandvic 18" .325 sprocket nose bar.(no chain) Saw is super clean and in very good overall condition. I ran it last week cleaning up a blowdown, everything works as it should. Some minor wear here & there from normal usage. Need cash, make offer...I have $450 in the porting and top end alone. Tons of new parts on saw.01.JPG hlow mm.JPG chaps4.png

Back