• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 562XPW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Wood

westcoast dweller
Reaction score
Ported 562 for sale here. Runs and oil great. No hesitation at all. It is an older one with the EL44 carb. Was a warranty repair saw. Dealer removed ID tag for some reason. Saw had eat'n a crank seal spring and was replaced under warranty. Not sure how they do it but it's good to go. 10 tanks since porting. Simple stock opening muffler mod. Sounds good and looks clean. Retains factory screen. One spot on the case ground for some reason as well. Can't get a compression test as I don't have a 10mm hose with the Schraeder in the tip. Also have a like new 20" techlite with some chains that could be negotiated. Pics to come later as crapatalk not working for pics right now. $500 shipped

i've been trying over and over to get pics up boys. even reset my phone completely. no go. i'll get them up as soon as crapatalk is working right. hopefully within the next hour or so.

Ported 562 for sale here. Runs and oil great. No hesitation at all. It is an older one with the EL44 carb. Was a warranty repair saw. Dealer removed ID tag for some reason. Saw had eat'n a crank seal spring and was replaced under warranty. Not sure how they do it but it's good to go. 10 tanks since porting. Simple stock opening muffler mod. Sounds good and looks clean. Retains factory screen. One spot on the case ground for some reason as well. Can't get a compression test as I don't have a 10mm hose with the Schraeder in the tip. Also have a like new 20" techlite with some chains that could be negotiated. Pics to come later as crapatalk not working for pics right now. $500 shipped
The reason why there is no serial # tag is the dealer replaced the complete bottom end with a new replacement case from the factory. Some dealers will take the time to swap the tag and pop new rivits in. Some will not.

pics still not working! i'm gonna try transfer them from phone to computer ans upload them to site.

sold, sorry to those in front of the line but i appreciate a guy who knows what he wants and gets'er done. not a fan of one PM a day negotiations. negotiations can take forever that way. the buyer of this saw was one heck of a go get'er. no ****'n around. not even a scuff left on my tires either!

Whoever bought it thank you.....

no sense in posting in the thread all butt hurt, i realize your upset i sold it but i had no idea your situation and you took all day to reply to me while i had a few others waiting interested. from now on all my saws are first come first serve. if a guy is willing to pay my asking price right now am i gonna wait all day for a maybe or a guy who wants it for cheap? i don't think so. done that to many times now.

Latest posts

Back