• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported and muffler modded 036 PRO for sale!*PRICE DROP*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted this to the tradin post and it reposted it here too. Can a mod please get rid of the one in chainsaw forum please before I get flamed some more.

Keep pricing and ads out of your SIG FILE, unless you are a sponsor. Here in the trading post listing prices is OK.

Problem was that this thread was not in the trading post at the time I posted my warning, it has since been moved over to the trading post and that is fine. I have received a request to delete this thread from the OP but if I do delete it on the open forum it might just delete itself in the trading post also, therefore I will let it be as is.

Problem was that this thread was not in the trading post at the time I posted my warning, it has since been moved over to the trading post and that is fine. I have received a request to delete this thread from the OP but if I do delete it on the open forum it might just delete itself in the trading post also, therefore I will let it be as is.
Ok now i understand Thanks

This saw is for sale guys. I got $400.00 on it but i'll entertain offers by way of pm. making room for a 562xp.

Ok guys this saw has to go. $350.00 + shipping will get you this saw. It's got to go as the 562xp is ordered and coming in this week. Let's. Get it gone.

ya it's already came in at work and sitting in my shop still sealed in its box. 1 more saw to sell to have enough money to buy it without spending out of pocket cash. it'll go quick though as i've already got people arguing over it. lol

Latest posts

Back