• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Dolmar 7910

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MontanaTed

Addict
Reaction score
Up for sale is a Miller Mod Saws Dolmar 7910. I have not run this saw yet (which might be a good thing). Reason for selling is because I decided I want a 90cc saw instead for milling purposes and need to move something in order to do so.

Saw has a poleman carb, unlimited coil, mounted tach, modified oiler, HD filter and have a full wrap handle not mounted yet. The saw has had 1.5 tanks through it and 1.9 hours on the tach.

"This saw is very strong four stroking at 15300 and holding 12000 in the cut with 28 inch bar and rs comp. Buried in oak. And will continue to get stronger. It is ridiculous." The only thing that I noticed since getting this from John is that the wire from the tach is worn a little from the Air filter cover, very clean saw otherwise A few guys on here know this saw so they can attest to it.

Asking $1200 shipped in the lower 48. Description from @Laslabjohn original post. PayPal Friends and Family or add 3%.

IMG_0117.JPG IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0120.JPG 7910-4.jpeg

I was just thinking "a stock Dolmar PS-7910 can not run 1.9 hours on 1.5 tank of fuel, lest a ported one", then came the enlightenment - deduct 0.7 hours.
1.2 hours run time on 1.5 tank of fuel seems OK considering that idling is being recorded as well.

Nice saw, GLWS! :)

OK folks, lets see if a little reduction helps on this....How about $1100.00 PHO split shipping (add maybe $15) or feel free to make me an offer, worst that can happen is I say no.

Back