• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported Husqvarna 394XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
This saw was built in July of 2011 with new bearings, seals, and meteor piston. It's been used to run larger bars occasionally since then. It's ported with a 0.030" pop up, pulls 200 psi and has a dual outlet muffler with screens on both outlets. The saw has plenty of torque to run large bars. I've run 42" bars with 3/8's 1/2 skip with power to spare but it still pulls great RPM for smaller bars. This saw won the Spring IA GTG dollar race in the hands of Hedgerow. $800 OBO.

Here is the saw in a chunk of cottonwood with a 28" full comp and an 8 pin.

photo2_zps12d0efdf.jpg

photo1_zps01ff5ea1.jpg

That is a ridiculously good price. Hard to find a clean 394 under 550, and porting will run you another 250 plus shipping. I'm almost sad I already have a ported 394, but not really

That is a ridiculously good price. Hard to find a clean 394 under 550, and porting will run you another 250 plus shipping. I'm almost sad I already have a ported 394, but not really

Go ahead and get that one and send me that baby 385:chop:

This saw was built in July of 2011 with new bearings, seals, and meteor piston. It's been used to run larger bars occasionally since then. It's ported with a 0.030" pop up, pulls 200 psi and has a dual outlet muffler with screens on both outlets. The saw has plenty of torque to run large bars. I've run 42" bars with 3/8's 1/2 skip with power to spare but it still pulls great RPM for smaller bars. This saw won the Spring IA GTG dollar race in the hands of Hedgerow. $800 OBO.

Here is the saw in a chunk of cottonwood with a 28" full comp and an 8 pin.

maybe some ear plugs ane eye protection?

photo2_zps12d0efdf.jpg

photo1_zps01ff5ea1.jpg

My ported 394 is heading east for some "community service." If FedEx loses or destroys it, I have it insured for the exact purchase price of this saw

This is what one of these will do

Notice my 12 year old girl arms, if I can lift one so can you

Latest posts

Back