• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ported stihl ms 461 R

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this is how you treat your "Personal " saws ,you kick them to the curb and send them to a strange home when they did nothing wrong ,this is like selling your dog off i hope you know .:(
I'd sell my dog for $1150, no problem

Yep! Make it $500 shipped to Aus.....

Honestly it looks like a fair price to me. Just counting pennies and looking at the exchange rate has me out.

I think your pricing is fair. I just sold a 461 and asked the same price. I ended up taking a little less, because the buyer drove half way to pick it up. I drove 10 + hrs and he drove 10 + hrs to meet me. Shipping would have been cheaper, but nowhere near as fun! ! Lmao!!

Just wait it out for the right person. Someone wants a 461 R for the price of new with a free port job.

I think your pricing is fair. I just sold a 461 and asked the same price. I ended up taking a little less, because the buyer drove half way to pick it up. I drove 10 + hrs and he drove 10 + hrs to meet me. Shipping would have been cheaper, but nowhere near as fun! ! Lmao!!

Just wait it out for the right person. Someone wants a 461 R for the price of new with a free port job.

I usually eat the porting on every saw i sell mike , am i askin too much ?
I would imagine that would be the case on most ported saws? I would think it would be hard to get your money back unless you find the right person. No such thing as a cheap or money making hobby.

I would imagine that would be the case on most ported saws? I would think it would be hard to get your money back unless you find the right person. No such thing as a cheap or money making hobby.

Thats for sure...i never expect to get it back , my loss is always someone elses gain.

LOL, defiantly was a lot more fun the way we did it :)

A 390 and 661 :)

Why have two saws in the 90cc class and none in the 70cc class.

If I liked running Stihls I would be interested. It should sell. Someone told me the secret to selling is acting as if you don't give a s?it if it sells or not.

Why have two saws in the 90cc class and none in the 70cc class.

If I liked running Stihls I would be interested. It should sell. Someone told me the secret to selling is acting as if you don't give a s?it if it sells or not.

Because i seldom use a 70cc saw anymore..very seldom and the few times ill cut larger logs im not concerned about weight so 90c is my ticket..i havent cut a log yet on any of our lots this year bigger than 20 or so inches

Back