Porting a 066BB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to get back on it....I kinda dropped the ball and haven't played much since Christmas. It's amazing how much you can learn from YouTube.

I landed a sweet deal on my first guitar at a pawn shop.....I got a made in Japan "Vista Series" Fender for a C-note!! It will do nicely for now.

I might as well jump in derailing this thread some more.:)

I'm 45 and just decided to try learning the guitar too (been mucking around for about 6 months now).....Never too late I guess, but as much as I suck, I'm coming along slowly and it feels good when you play something and can start to hear the songs....I'm striving to head in a blues direction.

The OCD in me makes it hard not to start with a bad case of GAD to go with the CAD.:hmm3grin2orange:

I've got to get back on it....I kinda dropped the ball and haven't played much since Christmas. It's amazing how much you can learn from YouTube.

I landed a sweet deal on my first guitar at a pawn shop.....I got a made in Japan "Vista Series" Fender for a C-note!! It will do nicely for now.

Yep, been watching allot of youtube. If you haven't check these guys out, awesome for blues lessons. YouTube - rockongoodpeople's Channel

I look on the local used site every day for guitar deals. Mine's just a $200 Yamaha, but sounds really nice. I've told myself, I got to pick up the guitar every day, min of 15minutes, I usually do at least 30min, sometimes more.

I might as well jump in derailing this thread some more.:)

I'm 45 and just decided to try learning the guitar too (been mucking around for about 6 months now).....Never too late I guess, but as much as I suck, I'm coming along slowly and it feels good when you play something and can start to hear the songs....I'm striving to head in a blues direction.

The OCD in me makes it hard not to start with a bad case of GAD to go with the CAD.:hmm3grin2orange:

Is this a Modded saw thread???? in the Chainsaw forum???? and now we're playin Guitars...

Yall all need drug testing!!!

The Martin factory is just a few towns away from me. I had no idea the history behind it until recently. I'm certinly not musician, just a big fan of music in general. Nothing bets the country and rock-a-billy of Johnny Cash's era. Sun Records must have been an amazing place. Its ashame that the best of the newer artists are only able to be heard on sat. radio. Way to many Tim McGraws and not enough Hank III's, and Drive by Truckers.

Check out:
Whiskey & Co.
Whitey Morgan & the 78's
Sacred Cowboys

I have more Johnny and Waylon than anything else...

Back