Post pics of your Stihl's!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like theres a good story behind this?

Yup, one thing led to another....

HBRNToro.jpg

Looks sweet man! What kind of boots and hardhat is that sitting on the shelves ?

Those are my last pair of White's boots, from '84 I think, they have gone back at least once to be re-done and the Mac-T is from the late '70s.

C-Saw, nice selection, good to see some older ones, the newer stihls all look the same.

Those are my last pair of White's boots, from '84 I think, they have gone back at least once to be re-done and the Mac-T is from the late '70s.

C-Saw, nice selection, good to see some older ones, the newer stihls all look the same.

Thanx! im always looking for old stihls, trying to get all of them (for some reason)

It is good to have a cross section of the production, you can grasp the progression.
Nowadays they are like clones, just pull them out of the maturation tank when they get to the right size.

That's awesome! That is cool that you own a piece of history for sure!:rock:

More old stuff, an 075, not as good as it could have been, in my opinion.

oaks009.jpg

:msp_ohmy: OH.....MY......that doesn't look "safe" You could step back and fall! Where is the railings? Did you have air bags under you? I'm sure you were running safety chain on that saw so it wouldn't kick back!:hmm3grin2orange: :msp_ohmy:

I'm sure the only thing that fell in this pic was that tree! Nice pic!

I bet a few guys did fall ......

Oh.....btw....were you able to look for any PM800 parts?

Some of mine, don't mind the black and blue ;)
attachment.php

IS that picture from this year? I can't find 1888 Bock anywhere..good stuff..:(

Yes just a few weeks ago. They discontinued seasonal regular production and only offered it in the spring sampler pack. I emailed them and asked why they took the best of their beer off the shelf and she said it was because people wanted more fireside nut brown and summer shandy. Phooey I say to that. I'm still grumbling!:mad:

Back