Post ugly or scary stove install pictures.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrebug

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I'll start...

Of course my wood is dry... Why do you ask?

This guy actually used a pellet gun to clean his spark arrestor!

201006d1317389577-horror-1-jpg

Last edited:
201006d1317389577-horror-1-jpg

Like that! Do a search it will tell you.

or you could just answer a simple q and help a guy out...

you can just put one of these in front of your link: [ img ]

and then close it with one of these on the end of your link [ /img ]

remove the spaces by the brackets to make it work.

or you could just answer a simple q and help a guy out...

you can just put one of these in front of your link: [ img ]

and then close it with one of these on the end of your link [ /img ]

remove the spaces by the brackets to make it work.

Sorry didn't have time and had to search it myself. I don't think your way is going to work. I bring the picture up in its own window then COPY the URL then hit the picture icon with the tree in it PASTE it in the URL box and hit enter.

Sorry didn't have time and had to search it myself. I don't think your way is going to work. I bring the picture up in its own window then COPY the URL then hit the picture icon with the tree in it PASTE it in the URL box and hit enter.

Thanks for the help guys!

Now how about them clearances!

201009d1317394328-horror-1-png

Here's a link to a current Craig's List ad: (can someone get the photo in here?)

click on link: wood burner

wood burning fireplace /stove perfect for garage or basment or house, free standing unit or build in .I have a 55 gal drum for heat displacement and blower.

Shari

Can you spot how many things are wrong with this picture?

attachment.php

Excuse me sir, what seems to be the problem?

Well, you sold me this stove and told me it would heat 1,200 Sq Ft. My house is not even 1,000 and I cant get any heat out of this gull darn thing. I’ve got a good mind to write BBB for fraudulent advertising.

I dont have any pictures but on my school bus route is a house trailer that someone has a wood burner inside.the took out one of the sliding glass doors and replaced it with a piece of roofing tin,cut a round hole in it and put their stove pipe thru the hole.once the pipe came thru the tin it ran about 10 horizontially under a porch roof then turned up.it was tied up with clothes hanger wire.the kicker is their pipe is the type used for furnace ducts instead of black stove pipe.

Latest posts

Back