• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3000 Price Reduced

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Lary

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought this form the man who owned it since new . It starts good, runs well also. The owner said shortly after he bought it the plug loosened up and stripped the threads. He took it to his dealer at the time and they installed a heli coil. It looks fine I have had the plug in and out a few times just to check the helicoil job. It seems fine to me he had just installed a new " autolite" plug and it works great. The top cover is missing 1 allen bolt to hold it on in the front left position. The side covers are in good shape as is the top cover. The air cover is also fine as is the air filter very clean nice saw. The body is metal with plastic covers , the bar looks good and the chain has about 60% of its life left. He has run it every fall to drop 6 or 7 cords of tree length. He saws that up with his 306a bow saw ! he is quite a cat for sure . Now running a new Stihl I guess. Anyway asking $ 120 plus shipping to your door from Hartland Maine. I will post a few picturesIMG_0309.JPG IMG_0313.JPG IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0315.JPG IMG_0316.JPG IMG_0311.JPG covers on the bench and the saw all together. Thanks for your time have a great rest of the weekend. Jeff

Latest posts

Back