• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 3400

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have any spares that are as nice as the rest of the saw. The person I got this from has 3 brand new ones left, but he wants $250 each.

I have a nice one (fuel issues, but has good spark and good compression). Do to a post elsewhere, Guido would get 1st dibs. It's a good condition 3400. I have the Craftsman twin, but it is sold and I will be packing it up shortly (runs good and in very good shape :))

But if Guido passes? It's open to sale or trade. I like to trade ;)

1408471835246.jpg

Dex, after picking up the Solo 603 my saw funds are depleted, so if someone else needs it let them have a go. I brought back my original 3400 I bought new last trip home, I need to re-ring it and put it back together.

I have one here that has never been run. Problem is the air filter, filter cover, top cover and clutch cover were robbed for other saws.

View attachment 367450

View attachment 367451

I will be back in VA this weekend and can pull out a couple for you.
Hey, just wanted to check back with you and see if you had any 3400 or if you could find the missing parts for that new one. I am very interested.

I have one here that has never been run. Problem is the air filter, filter cover, top cover and clutch cover were robbed for other saws.

View attachment 367450

View attachment 367451

I will be back in VA this weekend and can pull out a couple for you.
Hope you did not forget me!! Can you still get the new saw for $250? I am willing to pay a finders fee as well.

Hope you did not forget me!! Can you still get the new saw for $250? I am willing to pay a finders fee as well.

I am away from home and wi need to see if I can find the contact info for the son of the saw shop owner. He still had several NOS 3400's when I was there in early March but I have not spoken to him since.

It appears the pictures are on my old phone. I will see if I have his number in my car tomorrow, otherwise it will be next week when I get home before I can get it.

Guido,
I have a couple pretty nice parts saws with the MIA pieces for your NOS one...

He is in South Central Pennsylvania east of Harrisburg. Do you want to meet him or have it shipped?
Hey Guido! Just wanted to see if you had a chance to talk to your PA connection about the NOS 3400!!! I am so stoked about this. I have searched for one in good shape for years. New is a best case scenario. If he sells it for $250 I would also be happy to send you $50 for a finders fee.

Latest posts

Back