• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3500, 20" 60cc great shape

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a nice Poulan 3500 here, same saw in green as the Poulan Pro 365.

Gave it a going over, looks lightly used, P/C look great and my arm tells me the compression is strong. It got new carb diaphragms, fuel line and impulse line. It has a rim and drum setup and the adjustable oiler puts out like the prom date of your dreams.

All AV mounts are good, no cracks or breaks anywhere. It has a brand new Poulan branded 20" bar, 75% chain left. It is all stock, no muffler mods, nothin.. It starts, revs, idles and cut's like it should.

The 20" bar is a 70DL and I might have a 72DL bar and chain if that matters and if the 20" bar and chain don't suite you I could probably switch it out to a 16" or 24".

These are pro style saws with split mag cases, chrome cylinders etc. They run stock for stock about like a 034 Super or 036 but are built much better weigh less and cost less then a 290 Farm Boss.

Price is $200 + shipping. If its over $25 shipping, I'll cover the rest to the lower 48. It's a whole lot of saw for that money.

20160111_115530 (Custom).jpg 20160111_115604 (Custom).jpg 20160111_115653 (Custom).jpg 100_9480 (Custom).JPG

Hello Mark,

I will get around to calling you back one of these evenings. I am the king of overkill but how damm many floor jacks do you need??

You even have a new one in the box.............:) Nothing wrong with having enough tools

Mark buddy, I noticed the floor jacks also...never heard of a floor jack fetish. Besides you drive a FORD and after all they only require a oil change!

If only that was true.........................:)

No, it is pretty much true but then again brake pads will wear out even on a Ford.

Anyway, as to the jacks, if you ever worked on cars now days you know there is no frame on them and only a few spots to jack to. Seems you need 2 jacks just to raise the front end to change the oil and if you want to rotate the tires you need 4 of them to get all 4 wheels off the ground.

One of the 4 jacks is dying, so that is why the new one is still in the box, buy em on sale then it is there when you do need it.

So that is the story of the jacks.

I am a Ford guy and I have the bills to prove it.............
I have a Dodge truck and the 5 or 6 rebuilt trannys to proof it.
I drove a Buick and well that damm thing is probably still running.

ALL of them break down. It is too bad they cannot put the best parts of all three together and build a quality vehicle. Think about a Ford f350 with a Cummins engine, and a Allison tranny.............................

Latest posts

Back