• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan 3800

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joel D'Angelo

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I bought this saw from the original owner. Sitting so needs a carb kit. Will fire with gas in carb. A disappointing 130 psi. Comes with two good 18" chains and an 18" bar with a slight s bent into it. I don't know if you can straighten these or what. $120 shipped unless you live out west in which case we can work out exact shipping. Thanks....Joel

Attachments

• poulan3800A.JPG
    poulan3800A.JPG
    399.5 KB · Views: 64
  • poulan3800B.JPG
    poulan3800B.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 64
I wouldn't be scared of the 130psi, the best I've seen on those series is my 4000 it's only 150psi my 375 are 140psi, so your pretty close.

Wonderful saws, super easy to work on IMO one of the best saw series made.I got 5, someone buy this so I don't have to

So not much interest. Well, it's now a running saw and pulls the 16" bar really well! I'll sell it for $50 plus exact shipping from 06040. No less or it's my first ported saw.

I was gonna say that's too cheap to let go for 50 bucks, I was gonna have to beg the wife and explain how I needed another chainsaw

Yeah, I paid $25 for it. If I sell it for $120 im making $35. Not worth it for the hassle of shipping. Im gonna try porting and mm on this one. Seems like a powerful saw to start with

I had a like new Craftsman version of this saw and it only had 136 PSI. Your number is good on this one.

Latest posts

Back