Poulan owns Husqvarna??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is not the whole list! I wont tell you were to find them you have to do that on your own! Notice there are no saw companys on your list! That could be a clue!

Did you click on both links he provided? Seems Husqvarna is claiming J-red is part of them. Now I'm confused, its like fathers day in DC, nobody knows who their daddy is, LOL

That is not the whole list! I wont tell you were to find them you have to do that on your own! Notice there are no saw companys on your list! That could be a clue!

Well, considering I have shown you where it shows that Jonsered is a brand owned by Husqvarna AB and I have shown you where it shows that Electrolux divested Husqvarna AB in 2006(decision was annouced in Feb 2005)I have nothing to worry about, I was simply trying to help you.:cheers:

btw, here's one more attempt http://www.electrolux.com/node296.aspx

Last edited:
http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/manuals/e_parts.asp Try this boys, this is one many many links that state that husqvarna power equip, formerly known as electrolux home products, are grouped under the husqvarna name but owned by electrolux, it includes jonsered and many many more. Ill not give you any more help, if all you can find is a list of their appliance companys your way off base! You guys amaze me not only do you think you know alot more than you do, you dont know how to do simple research my 12 yr old can do. And if you do stumble onto somthing about elecrtolux grouping all the outdoor power companys under the husqvarna name you dont read on enough to see they still own them just a new division ! Anyway I wont argue anymore with you guys, you cant even make it interesting! LOL

Hey here is another one for you, see if you can prove to each other who owns General motors, that might be easier for you!

Last edited:
http://outdoorpowerinfo.com/manuals/e_parts.asp Try this boys, this is one many many links that state that husqvarna power equip, formerly known as electrolux home products, are grouped under the husqvarna name but owned by electrolux, it includes jonsered and many many more. Ill not give you any more help, if all you can find is a list of their appliance companys your way off base! You guys amaze me not only do you think you know alot more than you do, you dont know how to do simple research my 12 yr old can do. And if you do stumble onto somthing about elecrtolux grouping all the outdoor power companys under the husqvarna name you dont read on enough to see they still own them just a new division ! Anyway I wont argue anymore with you guys, you cant even make it interesting! LOL

Now your being a smart azz. Instead of all that yaking simply put up a link from ELUX, not some part supplier, that says ELUX owns Husky. Do it and I'll be happy to say your right, if you can't I'll be the first to say I told ya so, go for it...

Hey here is another one for you, see if you can prove to each other who owns General motors, that might be easier for you!

Now you're just being stupid, AB Electrolux IS Electrolux and they consolidated all of Electrolux Outdoor under Husqvarna, a wholly owned subsidiary. THEN the Board of Directors of AB Electrolux decided to concentrate on the appliance divisions which is where they started and so decided to divest themselves of the Outdoor Products division, now known as Husqvarna Outdoor, thus creating Husqvarna AB a publicly owned company since 2006.

If you want to know something research the companies themselves not some parts site.

Now you're just being stupid, AB Electrolux IS Electrolux and they consolidated all of Electrolux Outdoor under Husqvarna, a wholly owned subsidiary. THEN the Board of Directors of AB Electrolux decided to concentrate on the appliance divisions which is where they started and so decided to divest themselves of the Outdoor Products division, now known as Husqvarna Outdoor, thus creating Husqvarna AB a publicly owned company since 2006.

If you want to know something research the companies themselves not some parts site.

Good post, on the money,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Well, this is what I found on the site that mowoodchopper is referring too.

ELECTROLUX Home Products ( now known as Husqvarna Outdoor Products Inc., formerly [ 6-2006 ] parent of Partner, Poulan, WeedEater, Diamant Boart, Dimas, Husqvarna including [in Europe] McCulloch, Jonsered, Partner Industrial, Target, which are now grouped under Husqvarna AB ). Manufactured products for brands / retailers: Agway, Atlas, AYP (American Yard Products), Central Park, Carolina, Champion, Coast / Coast, Co-op, Cotter Canada, Home Depot, Huskee, Jonsered, K-Gro, Kingcraft, Lowes, Maxim, Meijer, Menards, Mighty Mow, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Price Com., Quality, Quality Pro, Rally, Rally Plus, Ranch King, Sears, Southern States, Statesman, Tenn. Farmer, Turf Power, Walter, WeedEater, Western Auto, Winston Pro, Wizard, Wizard Plus, Yard Pro, and probably others.

http://www.electrolux.com/node296.aspx

Found this on the above site:

The Electrolux board decides to spin off Electrolux Outdoor to its shareholders and the shares are listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The name of the new company is Husqvarna AB.
Electrolux introduces the Iron Aid Dryer – the first steam tumble dryer on the market.

Hate to tell you but you might wanna get your facts straight before you jump.
Go to do some research, like go to electrolux s company website youll find it states eloctrolux owns jonsered, husqvarna, etc also if you search the parent company of jonsered it says electrolux. Husqvarna is not the big guy ,electrolux is. And by the way your list of companys is way short of what electrolux actually owns!

I do have my fact straights, here's a couple press releases:

Press releases
Husqvarna listed on Stockholm Stock Exchange

13 June, 2006 08:51
As of today, Husqvarna is on the O-list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange. The ticker is HUSQ. A trading lot comprises 100 shares.

Husqvarna consists of the previous Outdoor Products segment within Electrolux. The shares in Husqvarna have been distributed to the shareholders in Electrolux in accordance with the decision by the Electrolux Annual Meeting in April 2006.

Husqvarna is the world's largest producer of chainsaws, lawn mowers and other portable petrol-powered garden equipment such as trimmers and blowers, as well as diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. In 2005 net sales amounted to SEK 28.8 billion and the average number of employees was 11,700.

More information on Husqvarna is available in the listing prospectus, which can be downloaded at www.husqvarna.com

For more information, please contact Åsa Stenqvist, Head of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, tel. +46 8 738 64 94

This article is about Husqvarna AB. For other uses, see Husqvarna.
Husqvarna AB

Type Public (OMX: HUSQ B)
Founded 1959 (1689)
Headquarters Stockholm, Sweden
Key people Magnus Yngen, President and CEO
Industry Consumer Durables
Products Outdoor power products for forestry, park maintenance and lawn and garden care.
Cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
Revenue SEK 33,3 billion (2007)
Operating income SEK 3,6 billion (2007)
Employees 16,000 (2007)
Website www.husqvarna.com
Husqvarna AB (OMX: HUSQ B) is a Swedish manufacturer, the world's largest producer of chainsaws, lawn and garden equipment, and cutting equipment for the stone and construction industries. The company was spun off by Electrolux in 2006.[1]

Electrolux shareholder information -

Distribution of Husqvarna in June 2006
According to the decision of the AGM 2006 all shares in the wholly owned subsidiary Husqvarna AB have been distributed to the shareholders in Electrolux. Holders of Electrolux shares on the record date June 12, 2006, have recived one A- or B-share in Husqvarna for every A- or B-share in Electrolux. The price of the Electrolux share was adjusted on June 8 to reflect the fact that Husqvarna is no longer part of Electrolux. Trading in the Husqvarna shares started on June 13, 2006, on the O-list of the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
http://www.electrolux.com/shareholder_information.aspx

I dont think husky owns all these companys, electrolux owns husky , and also owns the other saw companys.

yep electrolux is the main one then husky is on a branch off of electrolux not just chainsaws either they own some of the big machines also you ever heard about ayp mowers american yard products well electrolux owns that as well those are famous at sears

also they are in the refrigerator business as well

I dont think husky owns all these companys, electrolux owns husky , and also owns the other saw companys.

Wrong answer!

Must be two Viking companies. Stihl owns the lawn equipment maker called Viking. Not sold in the USA.

http://uk.catalog.stihl.com/katalog/uebersichtproduktgruppen/700/default.htm

:agree2:

Now your being a smart azz. Instead of all that yaking simply put up a link from ELUX, not some part supplier, that says ELUX owns Husky. Do it and I'll be happy to say your right, if you can't I'll be the first to say I told ya so, go for it...

Well, this is what I found on the site that mowoodchopper is referring too.

ELECTROLUX Home Products ( now known as Husqvarna Outdoor Products Inc., formerly [ 6-2006 ] parent of Partner, Poulan, WeedEater, Diamant Boart, Dimas, Husqvarna including [in Europe] McCulloch, Jonsered, Partner Industrial, Target, which are now grouped under Husqvarna AB ). Manufactured products for brands / retailers: Agway, Atlas, AYP (American Yard Products), Central Park, Carolina, Champion, Coast / Coast, Co-op, Cotter Canada, Home Depot, Huskee, Jonsered, K-Gro, Kingcraft, Lowes, Maxim, Meijer, Menards, Mighty Mow, Poulan, Poulan Pro, Price Com., Quality, Quality Pro, Rally, Rally Plus, Ranch King, Sears, Southern States, Statesman, Tenn. Farmer, Turf Power, Walter, WeedEater, Western Auto, Winston Pro, Wizard, Wizard Plus, Yard Pro, and probably others.

Also if you will look further it list all of the warranty issues etc on these brands, electrolux companys! You guys just read what you want to!

OK, I always believe the parts distributors more than the horse's mouth...

The ONLY way Electrolux still "owns" Husky et. al. is if their financial investments include Husqvarna AB shares in its portfolio.

http://www.electrolux.com/national_consumer_brands.aspx

This is a link to electrolux.com! Check out the list of brands it owns!

There is one there called husqvarna, Just because husqvarna was spun off and has its own name does not mean electrolux or electroluxes investors do not still hold enough shares to control the husvarna name. You can show all the share holder breakdowns you want but you dont know how much electrolux actually does control. According to their website they still control husqvarna!

http://www.electrolux.com/national_consumer_brands.aspx

This is a link to electrolux.com! Check out the list of brands it owns!

There is one there called husqvarna, Just because husqvarna was spun off and has its own name does not mean electrolux or electroluxes investors do not still hold enough shares to control the husvarna name. You can show all the share holder breakdowns you want but you dont know how much electrolux actually does control. According to their website they still control husqvarna!

LOLOL, click on the Husky name link in that and see what comes up, see any chainsaws, any outdoor power equipment. Man give it a rest. Your wrong and you've been proven wrong so let it go.

Hate to tell you but you might wanna get your facts straight before you jump.
Go to do some research, like go to electrolux s company website youll find it states eloctrolux owns jonsered, husqvarna, etc also if you search the parent company of jonsered it says electrolux. Husqvarna is not the big guy ,electrolux is. And by the way your list of companys is way short of what electrolux actually owns!

It was spun off a year or so ago. April 24, 2006 to be exact. Shares were given to Electrolux shareholders, but they are now separate companies.

http://www.electrolux.com/node82.aspx

Back