Poulan Pro 235 Question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott is the 235 coil the one that was in my 2000?

If it is, the Craftsman 2.0, the 1800, 2000. homelite super 240 were all the same in my saws.

Last edited:
Scott is the 235 coil the one that was in my 2000?

If it is, the Craftsman 2.0, the 1800, 2000. homelite super 240 were all the same in my saws.

Kevin, when I tried to look up the IPL for the 2000 they only had the carb parts. I'll bet it is the same coil since the 2300 is practically the same saw as the 2000.

I am guessing, but I will say no right now that they wont work in the 335, till I have time later to look it up.

Nope, not the same. His saw uses part # 530039128. That's good for him too, on ordertree it is $7 less for his than the one you guys thought it was. $30.84 right now.

Damnit Cut4Fun, beat me to the punch.

Last edited:
2900 list a different part number. Take the two coil modules and compare them. You never know.
Because I pulled a coil module out of a Homelite super 240 and put it in a Poulan 2000 and it still works fine to this day. Same looking coils with different numbers and colors, but they looked identical enough for me to try it.

P.S. somebody bought the carb I was looking at last night. I will be watching for another one.

Last edited:
Back