Poulan pro 330?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaunbagone

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Just a few questions. I am new to this. I have a Poulan Pro 330 with 22" bar. Mine is green, whats the difference between this one and the yellow Poulans? Its seems to work great and have no problems with it. I traded a cheap gun for it that I didnt need. A guy I know said that it was crap. Just wondering about reliability? I have a husy 357xp that i use but I keep going back to the Poulan.

Never heard of a green poulan pro 330, only the green 3450 or maybe the 3750 or 3300 maybe? Good saws IMO.
My dad has a 3300 since new in the mid 80's and I have owned a 330 and 3750. Great saws for the money IMHO.
Parts are still out there too, if you work on your own.

I don't know what the #s are but poulan pro used to be a pro's saw....before they started making these cheap ones.... The real poulan pros are a high dollar saw..... one of the local saw shops here have some used ones in the 400 plus range and they are green.... the saw is sorta boxy like a jonsered, not like the homelite shape they have now.

I have not seen a green PP330. The 330 was a great saw for the $$. When I finally wear mine out I'll replace it with a Dolmar 5100 or Husky 346- which are lighter and smaller but the 330 is quite an amazing performer and longevity on the 2 I bought has been excellent.

Back