Poulan Pro 5020 - Anyone Seen One?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
20" bar, the shape of the top cover and recoil. It's a 5020.

I am strongly considering taking a look at it. Of course I would try to get it for less, but there is also a Solo 651SP listed for the same asking price.............decisions...........decisions. Plus this would be a saw to let my oldest son, or his FIL use.

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Jon,

Yes that definitely is a 5020 and if you can score it for $100.00 you would be getting a great deal.
If one like that come up around here for that kind of money, I'll be on it like a settin' hen on a housecat!!!

Mike

Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
Jon,

Yes that definitely is a 5020 and if you can score it for $100.00 you would be getting a great deal.
If one like that come up around here for that kind of money, I'll be on it like a settin' hen on a housecat!!!

Mike

Mike you are a true wordsmith, I shall be including that in my greatest expressions ever.

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
So would this be the coveted saw? I was thinking about getting this for a loaner/ helper saw.

Chainsaw

Jon,

Mike

Sure looks a 5020. If it is indeed nearly new, $100.00 (or less) would be a good deal.

Is anybody here interested in the Craftsman version? A place near me sold me mine--a Sears return--for a bit under $60.00 (55 + tax). I'm not sure about their stock, or if they'd ship; the fellow I dealt with didn't seem inclined to package & ship. I'm not a sponsor here, and I don't want to step on any toes. I'd gladly help with shipping the saw to you.

FXDL

ArboristSite Operative
i bought one of these about a year ago. havent done much cutting lately. once i tuned it correctly it runs great and starts up quicker than my stihl 260. but take caution on this saw... you will run out of bar oil quicker than fuel... i found that out the hard way:bang:

PES+

Addicted to ArboristSite
If you guys only knew where many of your pro saw parts and many whole goods are made you'd scream.

EU has slightly more lenient laws regarding the "Made In" definition.
:jawdrop:

joecool85

joecool85

Addicted to ArboristSite
I think what be's trying to say is everything is made in "china". We new that though didn't we. If I could only buy U.S.A. merchandise I would. I'd prolly be needing a few things. I could count on my hands the stuff Made in the USA at Walmart

That's what I suspected.

Bluefish

Bluefish

I saw that...
Hey Joe, where do you live? Did you know there is a street named after you in Milo? I will shoot a few pics of the sign next time I am up there if you want. Russ P.S.- I am in Bangor...

joecool85

joecool85

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Joe, where do you live? Did you know there is a street named after you in Milo? I will shoot a few pics of the sign next time I am up there if you want. Russ P.S.- I am in Bangor...

I live in Norridgewock, but I've been to Milo and have seen the sign. I thought about taking it while in college but decided it wasn't worth it.

Bluefish

Bluefish

I saw that...
I heard that. Taking a sign is a much more serious no no than you might think. I had two buddies get spanked hard for that back in the 70's. Russ

Latest posts