Poulan s25da Start/Stop Switch

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fhafer

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone have a part number or a source for a start/stop switch for a Poulan s25da? I've finished everything else on this recent acquisition and the saw runs great. I'm going to give it to my son, but I want the switch to work...not a big fan of choking it to stop it. Thanks guys!

Cheers,
Weedhopper

If you havent ordered already. As shipping will be more then the part there. I order alot from them. ;)

I have a switch (I think) still on a parts saw you can have. S25DA

Thank you Mr. Johnson. I haven't ordered the switch yet, so I would buy your's from you. My zip code is 23503 to calculate shipping charges. Just PM me the the total and where to send the check...or I can do PayPal also.

I'll look tomorrow. It is in parts as I been parting it. Ole pic shows it was there before torn down.

poulan25002.jpg

So I ordered the stop switch from Jackssmallengines.com as well as a few other parts I wanted, but didn't really need. After charging my credit card, jackssmallengines.com sends me an email this morning stating the switch is no longer available...just like every other online parts vendor. These folks at jackssmallengine.com are so deceitful. I'll never use them again. Rant over, time to find a reputable source for chainsaw parts.

There are two different kinds of kill switches for those saws. I bought one last weekend that had a red plastic slide switch for on/off. It is an older version I think but it works very well. Most of them use the toggle switch however which can be bought about anywhere hardware or automotive stuff is sold.

There are two different kinds of kill switches for those saws. I bought one last weekend that had a red plastic slide switch for on/off. It is an older version I think but it works very well. Most of them use the toggle switch however which can be bought about anywhere hardware or automotive stuff is sold.

Pic?

Never mind found it.

fridaypics_046_large.JPG

Latest posts

Back