Powersplit Single Vertical Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V.I. Firewood Company .

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone:) I have a dilemma . I want to buy the PowerSplit Vertical Woodsplitter . It’s a company in Quebec,Canada . The kicker is they won’t entertain the thought to sell me one because I live IN Canada ??? No offence to them, but why ? At least convey to me why as a Canadian I can’t have one . This aside, Does anyone on here have any ideas how I could obtain one of these splitters ? Or know of another comparable machine available to us lowly Canadians?
Thanks in advance .

That's an interesting issue to sort out.
What about Eastonmade Axis?
I would think shipping cost might be less also.
YouTube Buck'in Billy Rae has one near you.
Not self propelled however, but I have read ones similar to the one you mentioned can, and have, tipped sideways if on unlevel ground.

Thanks, I will check out that splitter . For me, the self propelled aspect in key . And the built in conveyor . Honestly, most splitters are tippy on uneven ground, especially when a big rounder gets loaded on one end . I suppose there are ways to mitigate this problem . I feel that the Powersplit is one of the best splitters I’ve ever seen, although I’ve yet to run one yet .
I can’t understand why Powersplit won’t sell me one .

Thank you for your help . I called them and a very nice French speaking gentleman answered . He said a English speaking representative will call me back .
Hope so ! Stay tuned :)
And that worked . TimberDevil answered the phone right away and is sending me all the info I need .
Cheers .
Happy Firewooding :)

Latest posts

Back