PP655 K&N Air Filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a PH call and they are still available and still being made under a Husqvarna name.
Part number is the same, so there is a strong chance a good Husqvarna dealer should be able to order them.
The MSRP price is $39.58
(might be cheaper to by a parts Target or quickie saw, might get lucky and get a goo 655, 655BP or 51 top end out of it too!!! LOL)

Good news Matt!!! I called Dscount Marine and, unless your Target is a Mac based one, they couldn't help.

BTW, I need to call you about that 7FP pump. It's all yours :D!

When I talked to the dealer-distributor I was told Husqvarna bought target-Quickie.
That would be the reason why parts may be able to order from Husky dealer.
might have to twist there arm a bit to have them dig into it.

The chainsaw shop couldn't get the bases, but a Husky construction product dealer near me dug into it and found the bases. Supersecesion PN 476463. I ordered 2. May have them before the weekend.

Still not sure of the K&N filter number or where they are available. I'd like to replace the one on my PP455. I'd need the base and everything for my 655BP so maybe that'll be possible if there really are some still some available.

The chainsaw shop couldn't get the bases, but a Husky construction product dealer near me dug into it and found the bases. Supersecesion PN 476463. I ordered 2. May have them before the weekend.

I hope you get them, but that's the number they've always been and went NLA a couple years ago.
I have a good supply now, but up till a year ago... I'd place an order for them with a dealer that said they could get them, everything looked good, then at the last minute they'd say sorry, no luck.
Hopefully the Husky guy located some nos ones for ya. :rock:
Let us know how it works out.

Fingers crossed. If they succeed, I may ring up a few more. The new PN I got from the salesman who spent 15 minutes on the phone with three different people. We shall see, I hope :confused:.

EDIT: Found the IPL you posted Ed. I see the base number was 507476463... Hmmmm...

Last edited:
That was fast.
attachment.php

View attachment 277649

V-Stack

Here's a pic of a V-Stack on one on my P60's. Not too sure if this was a NOS/OEM part or not but works good. Having a hard time finding another one.

Here's a pic of a V-Stack on one on my P60's. Not too sure if this was a NOS/OEM part or not but works good. Having a hard time finding another one.

That is a Husqvarna 2100/2101/298 air filter neck with a aftermarket v-stack on it.

V-Stack

Hmmm. Interesting.

Do you guys know if they are still available through Husqvarna?? Think Husqvarna ended the 2100 production in the late 80's or early 90's.

I kinda like this set up, the stock filters don't seem to completely seal up on some of the stock pioneer applications.

:msp_thumbsup:

So I called Madsens and everyone else I could think of and no such luck on the vstack. Most people don't want to talk about old saw parts.

Just thought I'd throw it out there .... Mxracer428 .... Do you have a spare one of these nifty set ups you want to part with? I will assume you have a shop that machines these or you custom build them yourself. Looks great!

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back