Prayers wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got you covered on the Prayers Brad,,,,

I know you are a man of faith,,,, As Padre Pio said,,, "Pray, Hope, and Don't worry about what you cannot control",,,,,, we are here for you Lifting you Up,,,

YBICJ,,,,,

River,,,,

Ian, you honestly made me laugh out loud. That's not good. I'm setting in the sound room at church here:clap:

LOLOL!!!! Actually I think that is Good,,, Laughter is good for you,,, God will understand!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry to read about this, but I hope the surgery will make things better.

I actually had surgery myself to prevent an expected total hearing loss done last December. Although they didn't dig in all that deep, they did enter my head by cutting my ear loose from the backside and then flipping it forward. They then removed all the small pieces in the ear that makes you hear, cracked off pieces of my skull to acquire material for making replacement parts and shoved most things back in again after some sculpturing... Well it was a bit nasty and I'm rambling, but there was actually supposed to be a point here... Oh, yes:

While some uncertainty and doubt did pay me a not so short visit some days after the surgery, I can now assure you, from personal experience, that your ear will grove back on. And you will know exactly why I doubted this right after the first time you pull a tight t-shirt or sweater down over your head fast - without protecting your ear with your hand first...

Take it easy some time afterwards, surgerys drains your body on energy more than you'll like to admit, and even in our relative youth (around 40), the body needs rest to recover from it.

In my prayers. Hope the surgery helps you. I now know of several people with that. It's like it's popping up all over. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Thinking of you tomorrow.

Prayers sent for your port job. Don't worry, you won't be too much louder!

As others have said, a positive outlook and, of course, Faith, do work wonders.

Best Wishes!

Last edited:
Trust the surgeon. Stay positive.

Might read one of Bernie Segal's books if you want some inspiration for healin'. It's just amazing what people have done when the chips are down.

Back