Predator Vandalized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotax Robert said:
That would be a 1963 buick 215 but far from stock.
That's quite a saw!!! Don't think Buick envisioned THAT use for it! Or that carb, exhaust, etc.

Saw some original design drawings from GM once, that's the engine the engineers wanted to use in the Vega/Astre.

I know for a fact is was NOT one of my rival competitors, I think all of us has more class than what was done to my saw. If I have a problem with somebody I confront them face to face and not be a spineless piece of crap sneaking around like the punk who screwed with my saw. I doubt it would have been a prank because even an idiot knows what would have to happen. Either way I'll start fixing her back up as good as new in a week or so and post pics of the Predator rebuild/damage as I go.

TJ and everybody else "read the post", I did not mean to infer that it happened in Forks, I know it happened the night before and could not get back to get the parts I thought I needed and yes I thought at first it was an accellerator pump. Yes I do remember talking to you, Brian, Robert, Lee and a host of others. Please do not try and turn the story into what it is not, I would trust my saws to any competitor long before the general public as we know the work, time, money and effort we put into our machines.

That being said the Predator is still fast even on 7 cylinders. SHE WILL BE ON 8 SOON !!!!!!:chainsaw: !!!!!!!

Rotax Robert said:
I would trust my saws to any competitor long before the general public as we know the work, time, money and effort we put into our machines.

THAT says a lot about the caliber of the folks who are competing in this arena. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back