Price check--Husky 562XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I hope the silver paint is tougher than the silver paint that's on the 576's clutch cover. Some hot bar and chain oil changed the damn color of it in one spot! I really don't care too much but the saws will look beat up in a hurry if it's the same paint.

Again, I hope the silver paint is tougher than the silver paint that's on the 576's clutch cover. Some hot bar and chain oil changed the damn color of it in one spot! I really don't care too much but the saws will look beat up in a hurry if it's the same paint.

I am thinking the same! :agree2:

...but that isn't keeping me from wanting one!

I also hope they improve the quality of the silver paint. We take very good care of our saws and that is one of the beeches I have with my 346, the clutch cover looks 30 years old when the rest of the saw looks like new. It looks so chitty I if go to trade it or sell it I'll prolly buy a new cover just so it doesn't look so bad. It's something they really need to work on, don't they realize this is going to lay against the ground when cleaning fencerows, clearing brush, it looks beat to hell in a week.

I also hope they improve the quality of the silver paint. We take very good care of our saws and that is one of the beeches I have with my 346, the clutch cover looks 30 years old when the rest of the saw looks like new. It looks so chitty I if go to trade it or sell it I'll prolly buy a new cover just so it doesn't look so bad. It's something they really need to work on, don't they realize this is going to lay against the ground when cleaning fencerows, clearing brush, it looks beat to hell in a week.
You can put an orange one on there, I know some have done just that. :D

Yes sir. I bet my 346 hasn't had but 10 or so tanks of fuel ran through it, and the clutch cover looks like its been rode hard and put up wet. Every time you lay it down for fuel,,,, it looks a little worse every time.

Latest posts

Back