Price of new MS460?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i paid 750.00 for mine last sept,my friend that is also a dealer just got back from Germany last week and the production lines are running MS461's right now so if you want a ms460 better get it soon because this area distributor's stock is below 175 units:msp_confused:

Neal's use of the term it confirms he was referring to the singular and thus an MS200.

Al.

Ok, point taken, but you have been on this site enough to realize that most on here care about chainsaws and not so much about the nuances of the English language. Since the subject was the MS460 and the term "MS200T" was not mentioned, I took it that he bought 200 saws which had me very impressed and dubious as to whether that was the case. So I was trying to clarify whether the 200 referred to a quantity or a model and the it could refer to a singular saw or a singular shipment (of 200 saws). It could have been easily cleared up but then wiseguy confirms it as a quantity which by then I had determined meant a model but that post further confused others. I'm tired just thinking about this. What ratio of oil mix is best for the MS200T?

Back