Price On Ms880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
OK I Am Going To Get Some New Ms 880 's Whats The Best Price You Have Seen ??? Prices Around Hear (Central Ca. Is About $1320 Out The Door ! Is This Good ? Hi? A Good Price?

My local deale has one in stock at any given time and his price is $1649.00 I like to drowl on it everytime I go in their I wish I could justify having that saw. I think that price is with the 36 inch bar.

I think Gypo can still get them cheaper than me , his dealer likes him better than my likes me :bang:

you say that you are buying some 880's as in more than one, what do you need so many big saws for?

We Are Not You Average Tree Company. We Are More Of A Land Clearing Outfit / Small Logging Out Fit / Xxl Tree Removal Experts (or So We Think So) .a Lot Of Local Companies Sub Out To Us .we Are Starting A Job In Two Weeks Removing 45 Eucalyptus Dbh From 50" To 97" And Are From 185' To 235' Tall . And The Are All In A Row And We Only Get A 35' Strip To Work In (road With Power Lines On One Side And A Ball Field On The Other) It Will Take Us 21 Days To Complete This Job.

Latest posts

Back