• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Primo Husqvarna 372XP ... 2007 model.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys- I apologize in advance for beating the sales drum so hard...I know everyone is recovering from Thanksgiving-Hanukkah-Christmas-Kwaanza...but I got this here very nice '07 model 372 (and I got school to pay for.) This was the second of three saws I got on trade locally (you don't wanna know what I had to give for them.) So I went through this one top to bottom as well. I installed new bearings (Nachi flavor,) new OEM seals & gasket set, new piston and rings (Meteor flavor,) fuel system, heat shield, and several other new parts. This one has the updated oil pump and metal-tang worm drive gear. This one had been outfitted with the blue rev-limited coil, but I swapped it out for a nice black non-limited coil. This one also has the Walbro HD-12 carb. Inside the cylinder and the crank are minty. The case is fabulous and the appearance is as good as it gets without buying a new saw. There's a small chip out of the cooling fin on the very top of the cylinder but I guarantee this won't be an issue. If you think it is, I'll show you a picture of my personal 372 that I've been falling hazard trees with for two years that is missing all of the cooling fins off one side of the jug.

Everything else on this saw is OEM except for the handlebar and air filter, which are new parts from Bailey's. The clutch cover shows minimal wear with no chain rash. This is another great unit to send to a builder. I also have some other options for this one- If you prefer a wrap handle and dual large dawgs- I have those. I also might have accessible a mint 75cc cylinder and new OEM piston kit but I'd have to check on that. Anyhow, I'm asking $525 plus shipping.

What is this "school" you are referring to. If it's something potentially embarassing like "pole dancing school", or "dental school", feel free to not respond:D

dang that is a beauty. Yesterday I would have jumped..... but I was finishing up on my last repo this evening and had a medical issue. Took my first ride in an ambulance wound up in a little "Hole in the Wall" ER in the town I was working in. Discharged me 2hrs ago.

Latest posts

Back