Pro Mac 10-10 Coil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolbreeze

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello, I have a pro mac 10-10 with electronic ignition. Last summer I was cutting with it on some blow downs and it was running like a dream. All at once it just died. I got it back home and found it had zero spark. Clean the coil and tried, nothing. Disconnected the kill switch wire, zero spark. I believe my coil just dumped out. I have been searching and can not find one for sale anywhere. I see on Amazon and around that there are aftermarket coils made for older saws. Can one of these be made to work on mine or anyone have any ideas where to get one? Thanks. Would love to get this saw running again.

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk

Hello, I have a pro mac 10-10 with electronic ignition. Last summer I was cutting with it on some blow downs and it was running like a dream. All at once it just died. I got it back home and found it had zero spark. Clean the coil and tried, nothing. Disconnected the kill switch wire, zero spark. I believe my coil just dumped out. I have been searching and can not find one for sale anywhere. I see on Amazon and around that there are aftermarket coils made for older saws. Can one of these be made to work on mine or anyone have any ideas where to get one? Thanks. Would love to get this saw running again.

Sent from my LM-X410PM using Tapatalk
I took one off a 610 and it worked great on my 10-10. The bolt pattern was different but other than that it was plug snd play.

Actually the bolt pattern is exactly the same. The coils on the electronic ignition 10 Series saws and the 600 Series saws are the same, only difference is the 600 Series have a longer spark plug lead. Check eBay, there are usually several up for sale or buy a parts saw and have some spare items left over.

Mark

Back