• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Pro Mac 700

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 350.00 for my very cream puff PM700, but you know internets are crazy high on every saw.
I paid $250 for not quite a cream puff 700 but dang good condition last month locally. eBay and the internet prices on these seem inflated. Very nice saw you’ve got there nonetheless

$250 is the going price in these parts. They rarely pop up.
I know you want a Husky for the Mac I have several reall nice Jonsereds I would be willing to trade one or possibly two for it. One is a 630 rebuild top good runner new 20” bar and chain the next is a 670 new ring gaskets seals new 2” bar and chain. If you’re looking for a smaller saw I have a 2150 Jonsered that’s jacked up to 55c domed piston has had two tanks of fuel put thru it. If interested let me know

Hi Grizzly, would you have the service manual for that pro mac 700. Best. Joe

Joe posted in the Manual request section. Sent him 2 ipls and service manual.
There are 2 versions of the PM 700
model 600061 uses ipl 93714 and service manual 63084
model 600116 uses ipl 216176 and has no service manual according to McCulloch Publication guide.

https://www.arboristsite.com/forums/manual-requests-list-link-to-manuals.173/

Latest posts

Back