Problematic MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
, you must be blind.
Red Bull, you are seriously delusional.

Dude, you are still learning how to just run a saw.

Seriously man, you need to see a shrink.
Red Bull, just go away. You suffer from delusions of grandeur worse than anyone I've ever seen.

Your the one with all the delusional talk.

SHUT UP!!
For those of you that don't know what's going on here, RB is just a little cry baby

...it became more and more clear that he didn't have a clue what he was doing.

...he can't run a saw

... he got all butt hurt

...This guy is pathetic.
RB is too delusional to know it.
Wow, you really are desperate.
But, when he comes in my thread, unprovoked, and telling lies, I'm going to tell the truth about him. Maybe I'm wrong in doing so, but that's how it is.
Instead of lashing out like a child...
Interesting choice of words. :rolleyes:

And here I thought name calling was against the rules....
image.jpg

Interesting choice of words. :rolleyes:

And here I thought name calling was against the rules....
View attachment 460709
Oh, so you choose to ignore what started it. So typical of you guys. Another member comes in my thread, breaking rules lashing out at another member, spreading nothing but LIES, yet you choose to put the blame on me. Talk about showing your colors!

Breaking of that same rule by RedBull is what started this. Do you really expect me to be cordial to someone that is a flat out LIAR trying to damage my reputation? Try putting the blame where it lies instead of perpetuation a baseless character assassination that you and you buddies are responsible for. Why don't you just stay out of what doesn't concern you. Or, did I miss something and you're a mod now?

3.Members are asked not to act as "back seat moderators". If members note an issue which contravenes something in these Terms of Use they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the moderation team. Please use the "Report " feature.
Breaking of that same rule by RedBull is what started this. Why don't you just stay out of what doesn't concern you. Or, did I miss something and you're a mod now?

Yep. I'm a mod now. :rolleyes:

Are you going to start acting like an adult, or continue down this same path? Last I checked, this was not BradSnellingSite, and as a member, I am free to post whatever I like, as long as it follows the forum rules... this thread is as much my concern as it is anybody else's that posted here. I have a ported 661, and find threads like this interesting. I would guess that many others that have posted here do not, but maybe I'm wrong?

It's just too bad we have to wade through all the ******** and bitchiness that goes on here, to get to the substance of some of these threads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back