Problematic MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just wondering is all and did you ever get the chevy going and how does it do

I'm dicking with it as we speak. Had to fix a striped bolt on the alternator. Dinner time then just have to prime the lube oil, set the distributor and start it.

I had hoped it would be closed as it is well off topic and just a place where people can whine and cry now, but since you made it a pole I think you should leave it open - at least until it gets out of hand again. Which shouldn't take long.
If you don't like the tenor of some of the posts, and this is now your second post in this thread stating that fact, why do you continue to keep reading? Just unsubscribe.
Unless of course, it is merely to have the chance to make mildly accusatory statements, and be a passive aggressive malcontent, as per your usual method of operation.

By the way, Marshy created a "Poll", not a "Pole" of public opinion.

A "pole" of public opinion is much more suited to this thread.

The saw got fixed with new parts that may contain a different magic than the parts it started with, people got banned, and a pole of public opinion was created, the logical conclusion to all of this would be...

Public opinion poles for everybody, it is clearly sit and spin time.

For $3.50 you can send you pole to a sponsor(or not anymore I do not know) and have it modified for use while standing. Extra additional $3.50 if you want to be able to walk while public opinion pole is in use.

Some modifiers will pop up your pole, others will trim its base(and stuff) and other others will put epoxy all up in it, all modifiers will grind on it for $.

People seem to really like their modified public opinion poles, it is probably not a fad, maybe, kind of.

Almost forgot...

When picking a modifier to work over your pole be aware that some may just keep your freak'n pole, yep, that would leave you with out your public opinion pole. WTF, right. They apparently just really like poles and screw you, so use caution when choosing someone over the Internet to ship your pole to, cause they might never let go of it and that is wrong. Hmmm, getting weird with the pole references and people paying other people to work over their poles and sharing information about how they work over poles....

Photos...

VIDEOS...

Better lock this now or it is going dark net. Poles and bit coins, it is going to be siiiiiiiiick.

A "pole" of public opinion is much more suited to this thread.

The saw got fixed with new parts that may contain a different magic than the parts it started with, people got banned, and a pole of public opinion was created, the logical conclusion to all of this would be...

Public opinion poles for everybody, it is clearly sit and spin time.

For $3.50 you can send you pole to a sponsor(or not anymore I do not know) and have it modified for use while standing. Extra additional $3.50 if you want to be able to walk while public opinion pole is in use.

Some modifiers will pop up your pole, others will trim its base(and stuff) and other others will put epoxy all up in it, all modifiers will grind on it for $.

People seem to really like their modified public opinion poles, it is probably not a fad, maybe, kind of.

Almost forgot...

When picking a modifier to work over your pole be aware that some may just keep your freak'n pole, yep, that would leave you with out your public opinion pole. WTF, right. They apparently just really like poles and screw you, so use caution when choosing someone over the Internet to ship your pole to, cause they might never let go of it and that is wrong. Hmmm, getting weird with the pole references and people paying other people to work over their poles and sharing information about how they work over poles....

Photos...

VIDEOS...

Better lock this now or it is going dark net. Poles and bit coins, it is going to be siiiiiiiiick.

Wordy Word Words

If you don't like the tenor of some of the posts, and this is now your second post in this thread stating that fact, why do you continue to keep reading? Just unsubscribe.
Unless of course, it is merely to have the chance to make mildly accusatory statements, and be a passive aggressive malcontent, as per your usual method of operation.

By the way, Marshy created a "Poll", not a "Pole" of public opinion.
Oh, you caught me spelling a word incorrectly; imagine my shame! And I got some free pop psychology analysis too! I better try some other words for practice: "Pompous" "Arrogant" "Jerk" Did I spell those correctly?

Of course I hardly need your permission to read whatever I damn well please and I never subscribed to this thread, rather it's always at the top of the list. I find that when these ill tempered ***** sessions get going it effects the whole site, and I'm watching trying to make my own decisions about participation here.

So why are you in this thread? You and all your friends have now two other sites where you can post all the "banter" you want and there is no moderation to worry about. The main topic is concluded, so what is the purpose?

Oh, you caught me spelling a word incorrectly; imagine my shame! And I got some free pop psychology analysis too! I better try some other words for practice: "Pompous" "Arrogant" "Jerk" Did I spell those correctly?

Of course I hardly need your permission to read whatever I damn well please and I never subscribed to this thread, rather it's always at the top of the list. I find that when these ill tempered ***** sessions get going it effects the whole site, and I'm watching trying to make my own decisions about participation here.

So why are you in this thread? You and all your friends have now two other sites where you can post all the "banter" you want and there is no moderation to worry about. The main topic is concluded, so what is the purpose?

I see you came back to throw out more broadsweeping generalizations, do some name calling, stomp your foot, and throw your usual Nellie Olsen style "hissy fit"..........

It would be nice if all the pointless banter could be taken to the Off Topic forum where it belongs and use the Chainsaw forum for it's intended purpose. This does get old after a while.

The purpose as most of us know, is to soil this site. It's sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back