Problematic MS661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll put it this way that dog don't trail like it use to.Each complaint will be dealt with according to the facts.As far as riff raff,I do not buy that either.We have a lot of good members here,not riff raff. If someone runs to me a red flag usually goes up. I am not going to hand out warnings or ban anyone just because someone else thinks they should be warned or banned.I will however issue infractions for breaking the rules.Name calling,insults and bad language are a few,but that works both ways.A member can not run to the Mods so to speak, complain about name calling and then himself call others names.

Hahaha!

Yeah, maybe that's the way you would approach matters, but unfortunately, some other folks don't deal in logic, reality, or the notion to do what is right.

A person can't run crying to the moderators that they are being picked, or accused of being a malcontent, and then turn around, and post the discord on another site, then call people names? Wow! You might want to share those thoughts with others.

Just so we're clear, "riff raff, pathetic buddies, and losers" are all names quite a few of us have been called for not going along with the manifesto. In fact there was a post in the unedited version of this thread where a group of my friends were called "losers". I wonder what infraction the offender received?

Ya we know how that works around here!

**** You dumba$$! Your so stupid sometimes!

This is almost better then fighting with my self! Well almost!

Hahaha!

Yeah, maybe that's the way you would approach matters, but unfortunately, some other folks don't deal in logic, reality, or the notion to do what is right.

A person can't run crying to the moderators that they are being picked, or accused of being a malcontent, and then turn around, and post the discord on another site, then call people names? Wow! You might want to share those thoughts with others.

Just so we're clear, "riff raff, pathetic buddies, and losers" are all names quite a few of us have been called for not going along with the manifesto. In fact there was a post in the unedited version of this thread where a group of my friends were called "losers". I wonder what infraction the offender received?

Preach it brother Jon!

just my $.02 cad - 40% usd... timed cookie cutting would be the way to go for findin out speed. the loggers thoughts would be useful in how "useable" the power is in their world. I have done a very little loggin, many yr ago. lot of things to be concerned with, other than outright speed.

ok heres my thought if gonna do a build off i feel loggers should be given these saws for a month and see how they really perform that should be long enough to see how the saw would be not just a few cookie cuts where the saw doesnt have time to come apart

Toad22t, We usually have a problem with someone "baiting" a user but we rarely have a problem with someone being a master baiter. I will leave you too it since you seem to have it well in hand.

So, 661 problem solved by swapping out the harness and coil?
I thought these items were earlier (pre-dealer involvement) swapped with a known good saw, without solving the problem on the 'bad' saw, or causing a problem on the known 'good' saw when swapped into it?

If that is the case, and because this thread is the perfect candidate for comprehension fails, assumptive farkups and conspiracy theories, I'm calling it thus:

There was more wrong (or finer details about the problem being withheld) but the dealer or Brad doesn't want the world to know about it, either because the former is being rail-roaded by head office to **** about the issue lest word gets out, or the latter either made a basic diagnostic error they are unwilling to admit to or is seeking to profit from the unique info they have garnered in this matter.

So, 661 problem solved by swapping out the harness and coil?
I thought these items were earlier (pre-dealer involvement) swapped with a known good saw, without solving the problem on the 'bad' saw, or causing a problem on the known 'good' saw when swapped into it?

If that is the case, and because this thread is the perfect candidate for assumptive farkups and conspiracy theories, I'm calling it thus:

There was more wrong (or finer details about the problem being withheld) but the dealer or Brad doesn't want the world to know about it, either because the former is being rail-roaded by head office to **** about the issue lest word gets out, or the latter either made a basic diagnostic error they are unwilling to admit to or is seeking to profit from the unique info they have garnered in this matter.
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back