Problems with Stink Bugs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might have to get some chickens then and enjoy the eggs as well. Win-win!!
No joke that! Nothing like a fresh egg in an iron pan. The yokes on ours are bright yellow. and they taste so much better. When I see a store bought egg I have a hard time figuring out where the yokes are, it looks all white to me.

Wanna' keep the pest out of your stacks?

Simple solution...
Pour all your used oil over the stacks... problem solved !! :D

We don't have a Stink Bug problem here... but the Box Elder bugs can be horrible some years.
And the new one over the last few years has been the Japanese Beetle (they look like Lady Bugs - - aka Asian Lady Beetle, aka Japanese Ladybug) that was released to help with keeping the aphid problem under control. In the fall when they start harvesting the soy beans we'll have those beetles covering everything... they get into and under everything. Sometimes the south side of my white house will change color to an orange-brown because the beetles and Box Elder bugs cover every square millimeter. I cleaned out the pump house this weekend and literally shoveled them up... filled a 6-gallon bucket to the top.

Last edited:
Back