• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Project 038 Magnum II AV PHO $260 shipped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIslxer

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Saw is complete and fires with 50:1 sprayed in. Can't get it to fire otherwise. Probably should have all it's rubber replaced. Crank seals.....I'll let you be the judge of that. I cleaned the carb but did not rebuild it. It didn't look like it needed it the carb was pretty clean and the diaphragms didn't seem too bad but again you be the judge. 140+ lbs of compression and the piston looks very good for it's age. This is PHO but bar and chain available if interested.

The bad that I do know:
I can't get it to run on it's own. But I haven't put much time into it - it may be very simple for someone else.
One cylinder cooling fin is busted off.
One small bolt/screw that holds the top cover to the clutch side of the cylinder snapped off - doesn't really affect anything.
Missing one clutch spring.
When cleaning the carb I tore one of the gaskets to sh1t so I patched it with a tiny little bit of gasket maker.

I'm not gonna get around to this one so somebody else should. I can get more pics upon request. Paypal FF. Thanks for looking. I might take trades.

Price is $265 pho or $280 pho shipped to your door.

038-1.JPG 038-2.JPG 038-3.JPG 038-4.JPG 038-5.JPG 038-6.JPG 038-7.JPG

Latest posts

Back