Project Stumpbroke Jonsered 2165

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got the cyl laid out for the port work. I got a lot of material to remove:msp_thumbup:
100_1348.jpg

100_1349.jpg

100_1350.jpg

The lower transfers are quite a bit smaller than the 372.
100_1352.jpg

Would an angle even be possible without cnc??

Yes you could use the compound cross feed....but would it be worth it?

Stumpy.....do you have a faceplate for your lathe?

Do you experience a lot of cutter chatter when cutting the squish band up in the cylinder from flex in the cutter bit? If you do a stiffer cutter set up can be made.

OH....BTW....nice work so far!

I guess there will not be any before porting pics on this one!

How many hours on this saw? How was the wrist pin bearing?

Last edited:
I got you covered there big guy, I got a bone stock 365 special here too. I'll get a vid of both with the same B&C.:rock:

That just won't do. Everyone knows the red ones are stronger out of the box than the orange ones. :msp_tongue: Or maybe they just feel stronger 'cause they look so cool!

Yeah, but the German ones are genetically superior...
Man, has this thread gone south...
:hmm3grin2orange:

I refer to the black and orange ones of course...
Not the creamsickles...:msp_tongue:

Ya thats pretty slick what you did there, if you can't figure out where to put the oil and gas in that one ya got issues.
I think I'd like the creamsickles better if I could ever get the things to start.:bang:
I was on the bay the other day and seen 029's and such going for 2-300, really?

Looks like Stump wants to get all them brand X saw chips covered up.:msp_tongue:

Messed up, about the bearing. :msp_ohmy:

Man I love watching these port work vids. If I still ran a mazak super quick turn id be up heaven , that is with some guidance from you pros lol. Great work btw .

Holy oinkin Batman that pig lost some freakin weight!!!! What she weigh now, 12.5lb PHO????? :msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back