Pulled the trigger on the Echo 590

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutsThroughKnots

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I started some discussion about the difference between my dumpster find Poulan Wild Thing and a more robust saw. I guess I'll see for myself, since I picked up the 590 yesterday. I'll run both saws out in the woods, need to get some other work behind me first. The 590 has very little wear, is a 2021 model. I'm in it for a little under $300. I'll check back when I have a little more to say about both saws. Thanks for all the comments in the other thread.

Y
I started some discussion about the difference between my dumpster find Poulan Wild Thing and a more robust saw. I guess I'll see for myself, since I picked up the 590 yesterday. I'll run both saws out in the woods, need to get some other work behind me first. The 590 has very little wear, is a 2021 model. I'm in it for a little under $300. I'll check back when I have a little more to say about both saws. Thanks for all the comments in the other thread.

You might put the wild thing back in the dumpster after you run the echo.

Latest posts

Back