Putting chainsaw on your bikecycle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Floris

Floris

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi guys,

Here in Belgium, we had a young guy who putted a chainsaw on this bike, check out:
(because he was to young to ride a real bike)

[video=youtube;UcLN7V9zC9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLN7V9zC9M[/video]

Handy guy!

Regards,
Floris

kev1n

kev1n

ArboristSite Guru
I've built many bicycles with engines on them, some with chainsaws, whacker engines, and snowblower engines. What else do you do with 50- 100 engines in your shop and lots of beer. This bike is my favorite and I use it 4 or 5 times a week for trips to the gas station, it can be built in a matter of hours. I ditch the clutch and peddle start the motors or drop start them. This has a McCulloch timber bear engine and does 40mph, it gets there quickly by the way. It's useing a bike trick peg with keyway stock welded to it in a cog sort of way with the tire for no slippage.
I had a die hard mcculloch 600 series guy come over and traded some parts with him, he told me it was sacraligious that I desicrated a mcculloch timber bear in such good shape. I told him it was a tribute bike and if I didn't I wouldn't have any parts for him.
There's nothing better that the look on peoples faces when your screaming around on a chainsaw bike.:hmm3grin2orange:
Kevin

Picture069.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Picture066.jpg

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
I've built many bicycles with engines on them, some with chainsaws, whacker engines, and snowblower engines. What else do you do with 50- 100 engines in your shop and lots of beer. This bike is my favorite and I use it 4 or 5 times a week for trips to the gas station, it can be built in a matter of hours. I ditch the clutch and peddle start the motors or drop start them. This has a McCulloch timber bear engine and does 40mph, it gets there quickly by the way. It's useing a bike trick peg with keyway stock welded to it in a cog sort of way with the tire for no slippage.
I had a die hard mcculloch 600 series guy come over and traded some parts with him, he told me it was sacraligious that I desicrated a mcculloch timber bear in such good shape. I told him it was a tribute bike and if I didn't I wouldn't have any parts for him.
There's nothing better that the look on peoples faces when your screaming around on a chainsaw bike.:hmm3grin2orange:
Kevin

Pretty slick Kev. I can't understand the fanaticism that some guys seem to have for the PM600 series MexiMacs. They're OK saws, but they are NOT something to get all butt-hurt about. It's not like you built that bike using a 797 or 895...

67L36Driver
I was going to put one of my Echo CS-60S saws on a bike but some states have laws on the cc's and i think its 49 cc or you need a MC license plate. Anyway here is some good motorbiking reading...Bob
Motorized Bicycle: Engine Kit Forum

Yup, but how many LEOs are going to know the displacement of, for example, a Homie C5. I know my S.I.L. (St. Joe PD) won't.:laugh:

Latest posts