Pvt. Jonathan Michael Dean Hostetter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

moody

I'd like to pay thanks to this young man for his service and ultimate sacrifice. He was a local and was 20 years old. He and countless others have protected this countries and given me the comfort of enjoying a free lifestyle. I'm only allowed to do the things I love because they protect my rights to. Pvt Hostetter was killed in action and has been a flash in local news. These men and women deserve more than a flash across the screen or small ad in the paper. He did his job and I greatly honored to say he's from Missouri. I just wanted to throw a thank you out to the men and women who make this country what it is. You may say this is off topic but in my eye's these forums wouldn't exist without the freedom they provide us.

A fallin hero. May God bless. My heart goes out to his family. My son is a Marine Sgt and lost 7 of his men in March with 8 more injured, himself included. I've been personally involved, meeting many who serve. They have my utmost respect.

Prayers for the family and friends of Pvt Hostetter.

My son just left for his seventh tour. Every time he's gone, I worry that our family will have to endure what the Hostetter family is enduring now.

God Bless all of the young men that protect our freedom and those who have gone before.
You have the thanks and admiration of a grateful country.

RIP and god bless. Many thanks to all those who serve and their families.:beer:

Thank you Pvt Jonathan Michael Dean Hostetler

I'd like to pay thanks to this young man for his service and ultimate sacrifice. He was a local and was 20 years old. He and countless others have protected this countries and given me the comfort of enjoying a free lifestyle. I'm only allowed to do the things I love because they protect my rights to. Pvt Hostetter was killed in action and has been a flash in local news. These men and women deserve more than a flash across the screen or small ad in the paper. He did his job and I greatly honored to say he's from Missouri. I just wanted to throw a thank you out to the men and women who make this country what it is. You may say this is off topic but in my eye's these forums wouldn't exist without the freedom they provide us.

I agree ,we are so quick to take for granted the loneliness,dedication and bravery of our service people . I grew up on air force bases in the states and overseas and spent a lot of time missing my dad and brother. Many thanks to all of our BRAVE SELFLESS MILITARY.

THANK YOU AND REST IN PEACE Pvt. Jonathan Michael Dean Hostetter. :flag:

My year to come home was 1971. 42 years and counting is a lot of time on this earth for so many of my brothers to miss out on. Hardly a day goes by that I don't take a moment to think about them and wish that they could have enjoyed all the years that the rest of us have. :flag:

God bless to all those that have served for this country.
And prayers sent to all the familys that have lost a loved one.

Lee

MY thoughts exactly Lee.
I am a 30 year veteran, and now continue my service as a civilian in the Army. My deepest sympathy to all who suffer the loss of their loved ones.

Will

I have no idea how but it is too bad we cannot all sign a card for the family like we used to do a work years ago. When I have worked in various factory's in my youth we always got a card for the family and everyone would sign it . Years later the family can re -read the cards and it will remind them of the support people felt for them in this sad time. Jeff

Latest posts

Back