Q for Woodworkers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneadam12

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Can one of you woodworker guys point me in the direction of an online catalog or the likes that sells the tracks for the glass doors in cabinets. The bypass type is what I am looking for. I had a catalog at work stashed away, then lost it, and I can't remember the name nor can I find them anywhere it seems.

http://www.cabinetware.com/itemdetail.asp?itemno=TR-314.M|01&custno=&catcode=TRAL&catdes=Aluminum%20Track

This is kinda what I'm looking for, just that I don't really want aluminum. The catalog I had sold them in aluminum and steel and in 6' lengths. Man I wish I could remember the name of that catalog! :angry2:

Ya'll are all over it, but I just don't know how I'll mount the track for my project unless I can weld it, so.....still searching for that elusive catalog and website.

Thanks for the help so far!

Wasn't ENCO was it they have lots of stuff kinda a odd assorment of more industrial things not sure about a website I would think they have one if you just do a search. I have ordered stuff for my metal lathe and had a catalog about 4 years ago and like I said they have lots of different stuff including different shapes and alloys of metals tracks, bars ect. Might help. Happy New Year!!

Ya'll are all over it, but I just don't know how I'll mount the track for my project unless I can weld it, so.....still searching for that elusive catalog and website.

Thanks for the help so far!

Tell us a little bit about your project. Someone here will surely have an idea or two that would help you out.:cheers:

Not really much of a project, just an improvement on a box stand for deer hunting. I built 2 about 10' high a couple years ago, then built one out of wood last year. The two metal ones are open, no windows. I used a router to cut the window slides in the wooden one. Welllllllll, now the wife would like to hunt the metal ones, but she wants windows. :) I think I figured it out though. I'll just bolt the aluminum guides to a piece of carbon angle or flat bar and then weld that to the existing frame. ;)

Latest posts

Back