Question about Husqvarna 450...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cableguy256

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Ok so here's the deal... I picked up a husqvarna 450 from tractor supply a while ago and love it... but I read on their website that it has an adjustable oiler on it... i took the cover off my saw to take a second look at the oiler on it (take it off after every use to clean it) and checked my manual on it, and I can't figure out how this could be adjustable? Is this just a misprint on TSC's website or am I missing something here?

Last edited:
I have a new 455 Rancher and it does indeed have an adjustment on it. Its a screw on the bottom located near the bar mount cover. Has two settings.

I'm an idiot... didn't even think to look there even though I have a 455 too. I'll take a look at it later on even though I think it was just a misprint.

The 450 doesn't have an adjustable oiler in North America. It is an option on the European models. Your 450 will have a indent where it would appear on a non-NA model.

Websites get their copy from the manufacturer, and sometimes they don't do a good job of proofing what they send to the website content people. I would imagine that it will be off of the website within a couple of days, if not tomorrow.

Back