Question about Woods Porting?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this went a lot longer than I thought it would. I think everyone needs to send a ported 390 to someone and let them run them all and report back.:poke: Maybe that would end the whining.:sword:

Probably not but it would be fun to watch anyway.:dizzy:

Yeah this went a lot longer than I thought it would. I think everyone needs to send a ported 390 to someone and let them run them all and report back.:poke: Maybe that would end the whining.:sword:

Probably not but it would be fun to watch anyway.:dizzy:

Whining? We're just starting to get somewhere with this thread.

Well it has gotten better than it was. I would like to see in wood comparison or pictures on the cylinder on your saw.

i guess its easy to feel tough when running in the shadows of others...ps take some of your own advice

I know where I stand against stout sawyers like Tom. It sounds like you don't know your place.

I had the sack to send one of my saws to gink to be run against other saws that were fast. Breymeyerfarm had the balls too.

What have you done that pertains to the forum other than flap your lower gums?

I've posted builds, have you?:)

attachment.php

I know where I stand against stout sawyers like Tom. It sounds like you don't know your place.

I had the sack to send one of my saws to gink to be run against other saws that were fast. Breymeyerfarm had the balls too.

What have you done that pertains to the forum other than flap your lower gums?

I've posted builds, have you?:)

I see Tom has trained you well :monkey:.....so should I send one of my saws half way around the world to be "tested" to see if I can hang with cool and the gang :dizzy:

hmmm you talk tough about TW all because you didnt like what he had to say regarding advice givin to you....so you ran and latched onto the first person that agreed with you that you felt had credit....make no mistake Tom can sharpen a chain and build a damn good work or race saw.....but he cant get his pea brain around the idea of there is another way of doing things.....tell me this ....if you were raised in a surrroundings of logging and logging competeions etc (his father being one of the best loggers and competetiors) youd have a bit of knowledge also....he grew up around it and it was intrenched in his life....he was bound to pic a thing or 3 up...

as far as builds ive done....is this the #### measuring part that has nothing to do with fact or this agruement....ive posted a few builds. mostly stock even a concrete saw, some carb rebuilds, helped out with part numbes and a bit of that....think about this: a person could build 50 modded saws and be doing it wrong, an other could build 3 and be getting it right.....does the guy with 50 builds have more "street cred".....

so you know where you stand against "Stout" sawers like Tom....where do you stand against TW???

I see Tom has trained you well :monkey:.....so should I send one of my saws half way around the world to be "tested" to see if I can hang with cool and the gang :dizzy:

hmmm you talk tough about TW all because you didnt like what he had to say regarding advice givin to you....so you ran and latched onto the first person that agreed with you that you felt had credit....make no mistake Tom can sharpen a chain and build a damn good work or race saw.....but he cant get his pea brain around the idea of there is another way of doing things.....tell me this ....if you were raised in a surrroundings of logging and logging competeions etc (his father being one of the best loggers and competetiors) youd have a bit of knowledge also....he grew up around it and it was intrenched in his life....he was bound to pic a thing or 3 up...

as far as builds ive done....is this the #### measuring part that has nothing to do with fact or this agruement....ive posted a few builds. mostly stock even a concrete saw, some carb rebuilds, helped out with part numbes and a bit of that....think about this: a person could build 50 modded saws and be doing it wrong, an other could build 3 and be getting it right.....does the guy with 50 builds have more "street cred".....

so you know where you stand against "Stout" sawers like Tom....where do you stand against TW???

Good post. I don't respond to Chevyclown anymore, waste of time. But I believe he stands beneath everybody. I love it how every vid he posts he says the chain is not sharp! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, which really means my saw sucks.

Latest posts

Back