Question From Newbie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deezulsmoke

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
OMG Who is this "coveredinsap" member that is on here ??? I have been reading posts all day long and I have been laughing until I had tears in my eyes. I had to stop reading a few times because I got to laughing so hard here at work.

He was.... he was.... he was.... Tough to get it out...

A complete IDIOT. Didn't lack intelligence, but... social skills?? .... not someone you'd want your son or daugher to date:hmm3grin2orange:

Funny, Lakeside's comment about Sap's first thread (milling with his 455 rancher) had me back reading many of Sap's posts. Very entertaining!!!

It was some funny reading.

Uh Lake, did you say son or daughter? I guess I would agree. You may be on to something there.

v/r

Mike

deez, sorry you missed that chapter of AS. It was at the least entertaining.

We have two more that appear to be on the same wavelength as Sap, but they havent posted in awhile.

vegaome said:
It was some funny reading.

Uh Lake, did you say son or daughter? I guess I would agree. You may be on to something there.

v/r

Mike

Don't forget about Hells Kitchen posts...:monkey:

I was laughing so hard I was crying at work today. Somebody posted a pic of an eagle up in the tree by his house. I forgot what was said, but it came down to saying that sap couldn't see the huge eagle in the tree, but he could see the bugs eating out the top of the tree. You would just have to read it but the guys comment that posted the picture was absolutely hilarious. Reading those posts made for a great day at work :hmm3grin2orange: I want to comment on some of them but there were just so many it was all hilarious.

Hard Knocks, that is what got me to looking at his posts was the initial one that lake mentioned about milling with a 455 rancher. When I saw that I thought who in the world would use that saw for milling so I had to read it and that led to the others. Very entertaining reading

deezulsmoke said:
I was laughing so hard I was crying at work today. Somebody posted a pic of an eagle up in the tree by his house. I forgot what was said, but it came down to saying that sap couldn't see the huge eagle in the tree, but he could see the bugs eating out the top of the tree. You would just have to read it but the guys comment that posted the picture was absolutely hilarious. Reading those posts made for a great day at work :hmm3grin2orange: I want to comment on some of them but there were just so many it was all hilarious.

That was LArryTheCableGuy.

Latest posts

Back