Question regarding my NE 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian_42

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been taking some time off, but the fever has struck again, and I'm cutting, and buying again. I just picked up a new edition 346XP from an online pawn shop out of Green Bay ($269 + shipping). My question: A while back, there was a seller, if I remember correctly on eBay, selling modified 346XP saws, they came with a Sugi-Hara bar, a light silver wrapped handle bar, and I believe ceramic bearings (?). Anyhow, I can't seem to find anything from this guy searching online, but my new saw looks very much like the saws he had advertised, does anyone remember this guy, and can anyone help by looking at the pics if this could be one of his saws?
Thanks very much!View attachment 501371 View attachment 501373 View attachment 501375

Hello all, I've been taking some time off, but the fever has struck again, and I'm cutting, and buying again. I just picked up a new edition 346XP from an online pawn shop out of Green Bay ($269 + shipping). My question: A while back, there was a seller, if I remember correctly on eBay, selling modified 346XP saws, they came with a Sugi-Hara bar, a light silver wrapped handle bar, and I believe ceramic bearings (?). Anyhow, I can't seem to find anything from this guy searching online, but my new saw looks very much like the saws he had advertised, does anyone remember this guy, and can anyone help by looking at the pics if this could be one of his saws?
Thanks very much!View attachment 501371 View attachment 501373 View attachment 501375

Your attachments didn't load correctly

Latest posts

Back