Quick estimate help!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rep points are useless. :) :popcorn:

If everyone earned them honestly, they wouldn't be. Because of people that abuse the system, be it fair or fowl play, we lose yet another way to determine a poster's true value to the forum. It's not a perfect system and you always need to read into each person and their posts but it could be a helpful aid to those who don't frequent the forum as much as others to be able to determine who is full of #### and who's the real deal.

If everyone earned them honestly, they wouldn't be. Because of people that abuse the system, be it fair or fowl play, we lose yet another way to determine a poster's true value to the forum. It's not a perfect system and you always need to read into each person and their posts but it could be a helpful aid to those who don't frequent the forum as much as others to be able to determine who is full of #### and who's the real deal.

Yup but I like mine lmao:cheers:

Yup but I like mine lmao:cheers:

I don't really care either way rope, I spend enough time here and came equipped with a pretty good BS meter so I can tell what's up. Just sayin'...well...what I already said. Cheers, boss.

Yeah, well...that was blown a long time ago to prove the point that rep given on forums was just that, useless. And with the thread mentioned, the moderators were posting there also.

It is the same with any forum on the net, people rep their friends all the time, and it doesn't matter if the post had actual merit or not. It is their friend and so they give rep..

I am guessing that on any given forum, if you could see who was doing the repping of anyone there, you would find it was mostly the same people repping the same people all the time. Like the political forums here, the people who are on one side of the fence rep thier cohorts, and some lower life forms there neg rep anyone that disagrees with their views.

Kind of like trying to rep someone for a post in the end of this thread, discussing if rep should be legit or not... you really think any discussion about rep being worth anything is worthy of repping someone? I don't. What kind of advice was given that deserved rep?

Nothing... and that is exactly the point.

Last edited:
Yeah, well...that was blown a long time ago to prove the point that rep given on forums was just that, useless. And with the thread mentioned, the moderators were posting there also.

It is the same with any forum on the net, people rep their friends all the time, and it doesn't matter if the post had actual merit or not. It is their friend and so they give rep..

I am guessing that on any given forum, if you could see who was doing the repping of anyone there, you would find it was mostly the same people repping the same people all the time. Like the political forums here, the people who are on one side of the fence rep thier cohorts, and some lower life forms there neg rep anyone that disagrees with their views.

Kind of like trying to rep someone for a post in the end of this thread, discussing if rep should be legit or not... you really think any discussion about rep being worth anything is worthy of repping someone? I don't. What kind of advice was given that deserved rep?

Nothing... and that is exactly the point.

I almost repped you for that post, lol. I get it, and it doesn't bug me that people are rep ho's, like MDS said, it ain't my scene and I'm not gonna squirrel around and try to figure out who's getting rep from who, I don't really care. We know who earned their rep and who posted pics of naked chics to get it. Although I do like naked chics. Perhaps if you slapped one o' them up I'd shoot you some rep, lol.

elle-liberachi-1.jpg

here ya go...

Getting that is about as likely as hitting the lottery for me, but hey, I would sure take it.

You need to realize we are the catch, not them, they want to lay around and spend money that you have to make. I have them flocking at times because I have no interest in their bs and that seems to attract them like flies to a light. We are the superior gender but the many hen pecked men that do all sorts of stupid crap to try and win their affection, usually only to be #### on have reversed the natural order. I have found no stone rougher than the womans heart lmao:cheers:

I found this post about rep completely,and totally hillarious.

You have cracked me up, too, for obvious reasons. Eyes--LEFT!:jawdrop:

Now , all may rep me at will.:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Back