Raffle For AS Member "hoskvarna"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been off the site for a while. I'll donate tomorrow when I get to a computer. It's a pain on my phone.

I've been a fire fighter and seen what a fire can do. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you can rebuild soon. Glad to see a community pulling together. It tells you what kind of great people we have here.

...raffle date moved up to the end of this month, to raise more funds for Mark and family.

Hey Mark, I lost my home almost a decade ago, and I wish I had the friends that I've made on TB ,AS & OPE. I'm terribly sorry to hear what you lost, so I hope my donation will help you get a new piece of equipment or tool to help get you up and working again. I know we've never met or talked before, but I hope it helps you & your family. Best Wishes, Dave R

A couple of questions.

Who is doing the drawing? Will someone who is on all of the sites coordinate contacts in case someone from one site wins a prize donated from someone who is only on another site?

Update........... Building delivery is pushed back 2-3 weeks. [emoji35][emoji35]

From the Hills

Ok... Could only find lists in 2 sites, so if I'm missing something from site starting with an "S", someone please point me in the correct direction... Below is the consolidated list from the sites beginning with an "O" and an "A":

1. New MS461R ported by Mastermind w/ 28'' total super bar /2 chains ( many members, Mastermind and tlandrum)
2. Husqvarna s2800 splitting ax (tlandrum)
3. Free woods port (Miller Mod Saws)
4. 2 - New Stihl chains of 3/8 .050 full skip square, winner names the DL (Deets)
5. Service to dress a bar (SquareFile)
6. A porters starting kit! Foredom porting hand pieces, bits (paragonbuilder)
7. Brand new fiskars x25 axe. (sawmikaze)
8. Restored Stihl 028 WB New seals, all new rubber, rebuilt carb, new Meteor piston new OEM parts. (Adirondackstihl)
9. Master service manual flashdrive. jonsered and arctic cat, new stihl training programs (backhoelover)
10. Francital Cervin, brand new Stretch Chainsaw Safety Trousers, size 34 (us) I think. (CapitaineHaddoc)
11. Free saw porting job. (jmssaws)
12. Stihl 056 AV powerhead only. (Gary Courtney)
13. Wilton Bash 6# Splitting Maul (svk)
14. Lightly used D009 pattern Oregon Bar 18"/.058/68DL with a loop of Carlton Semi Chisel chain (svk)
15. (2) Brand New - Dolmar PS-6400 - PS-7910 Clutch Covers (166)
16. New Take Off - Dolmar PS-9000/9010 Full Wrap Handle Bar (166)
17. 262XP Rebuilt by paragonbuilder (Yukon Stihl / paragonbuilder)
18, New 20" Husqvarna large mount Techlite bar and Oregon LGX chain (ny15)
19. Slightly used hard-nosed Mac bar, 24" .063 p/n 652774 XB NOS. (Metals406)
20. 1- 60DL .050 Race/GTG chain (Hedgerow)
21. Choice of: Fiskars X27 Axe, Fiskars X25 Axe, or 30" Logrite Hookaroon (USMC615)
22. Brand new 25" Stihl ES Bar and .050 full-skip chain (StihlKrazy)
23. Stihl 33RS (3/8 0.050) chain, winner names the DLs up to 114 (ctylerc1995)
24. Oregon bar 114 dl fits Stihl 440 460 660 661 .050 gauge. (dolmarkid)
25. Husqvarna 61 case w/ crank

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

Thanks @sarahdodgegeek! Do you have any idea on the logistics of the drawing to help my question in post 191?

Here's the word on the street:
"Ok fellers.......here's the deal. AdirondackStihl is getting with Mark, and they are getting everything ready for the raffle. I'm not sure when the drawing will take place, but tomorrow night is likely at this point. Keep hitting that donation button till the bitter end.......you will be counted in the raffle."

Back