Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the original stainless that came on the gun, just polished out. No plating on it. Everyone one comments that the target will see it but haven't noticed any less kills than with other guns. By the time they see it it's too late. :buttkick:

I might go Coyote hunting on Wednesday if this rain ever stops. I'll take my Savage in .22-250.

I learned how to fall all the way down a mountain on a snow board on Mt. Hood.:(

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Thanks man! Were you a Timberline Ski Wee like me?
(Ski Wee was the kids ski school at Timberline)

Naw, I was "home schooled" by my Momma :D

I was 5 though and never got off the tow rope before moving up to the Seattle area so I never got to really enjoy the mountain :(

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Naw, I was "home schooled" by my Momma :D

I was 5 though and never got off the tow rope before moving up to the Seattle area so I never got to really enjoy the mountain :(

So did you ski Mt Baker? I spent as season fishing in Alaska and got to know a guy from Bellingham. Got to stay with him and Ski (board) Baker a couple times, it was an awesome Mtn.

So did you ski Mt Baker? I spent as season fishing in Alaska and got to know a guy from Bellingham. Got to stay with him and Ski (board) Baker a couple times, it was an awesome Mtn.

Amazingly I never made it to Baker! We predominantly skied Stevens Pass and Crystal Mtn.

In keeping with the thread, pics from Crystal :clap::

DSC00172Medium.jpg

DSC00174Medium.jpg

DSC00177Medium.jpg

DSC00183Medium.jpg

DSC00184Medium.jpg

DSC00210Medium.jpg

IMG_2252Medium.jpg

I've never been to Crystal but your pics are great! Might have to plan a trip up there & see it for myself. :cheers:

With the latest warm up, enough snow has retreated in our yard to actually expose the fire pit for the first time since November. Well I just couldn't pass up the chance to kick off the '09 bon fire season :clap::clap:

Only a little guy tonight since it was just me, my beer, and the fire. :cool:

IMG00296-20090309-2042Medium.jpg

IMG00303-20090309-2108Medium.jpg

Fire pit pics

Only got one and there is no fire but that's not what had my attention. Just keeping an eye on dinner...for when things really get tough. Anyone know how to cure venison?

attachment.php

they were taken on the way back from sioux lookout. a little town about 100km away. the momma is small compared to the male i saw about 10km down the road. he was huge. he ran into the bush b4 i could get the camera out.

Only got one and there is no fire but that's not what had my attention. Just keeping an eye on dinner...for when things really get tough. Anyone know how to cure venison?

attachment.php
I would hang it for 21 days at 36 degree's, then grill over that pit on shishkebob''s. Yumm!

Latest posts

Back