Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you name these two? candid shot from Daytona, FL. a few years ago.

attachment.php

Is that Brian Vickers with him?

It looks like Ricky Carmichael with Michael Jordan! Ricky races motocross, kinda semi-retired now.:givebeer:

That is it, Michael Jordan and Ricky Carmichael, it was a candid shot a buddy took during bike week. They both love motorcycles, MJ goes to bike week every year, this year was riding his new custom Suzuki. Michael also owns his own race team, Michael Jordan Motorsports, http://www.23race.com, referred to as Jordan Suzuki.

Ricky is scheduled to race in 14 NASCAR Truck series races this year, Kevin Harvick Inc. owns the team and hired Ricky this past year to drive.

i dont get how to find model and year.

Someone may recognize the opening to identify the model, red would give away the final two years of production but only the last year used the 62T twin carb motor.

Another thought I can only think of one model that used that motor and came in red.

Last edited:
Nothing...nobody? I've got one more pic I can put up, anyone recognize this?

attachment.php

Last edited:
97 yamaha wave blaster, 701cc twin cylinder twin carb. what do i win?

So close but sorry it's a '96. Yamaha didn't make a '97 Waveblaster but sold some remaining '96s through 97.

Thanks for playing :blob4: Id rep ya if I could :angrysoapbox: spread it my :censored:

Last edited:
attachment.php

sorry this musta threw me.

I think because they were selling 96s through 97 people thought they had 97's and list for them for sale as such. If you go to a Yamaha dealer and ask for parts for one they'll tell you there was no 97.

I'd rep you if I could though.

Back