Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ak47-firewood-01.jpg

Tell us more about the dog.

He was Great Dane, the big dog finally gave up fight'n the loss of his back end after 12 years. What an awesome dog to say the least, a great protector and companion. I've been lookin for another but have'nt found the "right" one as of yet.

Couple more of the Tower

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0006-1.jpg

Tower, a great name for a Great Dane.

Ha! Yeah the brides idea, shoulda been "Tank" he never got real tall but tipped the scale at 180 pounds....Hell of a lap dog he was :laugh:

Thanks for askin by the way! ;)

He was Great Dane, the big dog finally gave up fight'n the loss of his back end after 12 years. What an awesome dog to say the least, a great protector and companion. I've been lookin for another but have'nt found the "right" one as of yet.

Couple more of the Tower

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0006-1.jpg

What kind of dog is that other one in the picture?

Couple more of the Tower

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0006-1.jpg

blazin, know what you mean about them great danes:rock: they can really seem to get under your skin.
here's my 8 month old----again!:D:
ap71ch.jpg

dw515d.jpg

he's my 4th dane.
too bad they don't live long:( but the time is well worth it when they ae here.

Couple more of the Tower

DCP_0006.jpg

DCP_0006-1.jpg

Great Jeep and Great dane you got there. How old was Tower?

blazin, know what you mean about them great danes:rock: they can really seem to get under your skin.
here's my 8 month old----again!:D:
ap71ch.jpg

dw515d.jpg

he's my 4th dane.
too bad they don't live long:( but the time is well worth it when they ae here.

Ha! That's awesome! They sure do love the couch! :laugh:

Great Jeep and Great dane you got there. How old was Tower?

He was 12, did real good till the last year then he need help gettin movin.

Couple of the husky mix, she's 10 and still full of pizz! LOL!

scan.jpg

gotsnow005.jpg

:laugh:
heidicenterfold.jpg

Here's the couch hog.
DSCF0003.jpg

What's left of the vacuum cleaner salesman ( the MIL believed it:laugh:)
DCP_0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back