Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's left of the vacuum cleaner salesman ( the MIL believed it:laugh:)
DCP_0001.jpg

HAHAHAHAAA! the only problem is they're really a wuss at heart:laugh: i'm sure they'd jump in and help when the need arose, but my cat puts the run on bullet all the time. hmmm, seems when the turkies are shuffling through the field he wants to go in the house and hide too:laugh: OOOOH SURE he puts up a big menacing growl and a few intimidating barks, when he's hiding behind me:laugh: love him just the way he is.:D

HAHAHAHAAA! the only problem is they're really a wuss at heart:laugh: i'm sure they'd jump in and help when the need arose, but my cat puts the run on bullet all the time. hmmm, seems when the turkies are shuffling through the field he wants to go in the house and hide too:laugh: OOOOH SURE he puts up a big menacing growl and a few intimidating barks, when he's hiding behind me:laugh: love him just the way he is.:D

Yeah ours was a touch on the chicken side at first till I gave him a little rough house training and made him come back at me when we were playing, he still would'nt just attack though. The famous thing was clampin down on someone's ass just hard enough to get their attention :laugh:
Yours ever run out to greet a jehova, trap them in the car with that heart punching bark, then attempt to piss on the tire but water down the windshield instead? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yeah ours was a touch on the chicken side at first till I gave him a little rough house training and made him come back at me when we were playing, he still would'nt just attack though. The famous thing was clampin down on someone's ass just hard enough to get their attention :laugh:
Yours ever run out to greet a jehova, trap them in the car with that heart punching bark, then attempt to piss on the tire but water down the windshield instead? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:Dthey don't make it to the door when he starts barking:D it might have something to do with the sign on the stoop though. i tell him he made them scared, he wags his tail:hmm3grin2orange:

oldest son

Here is my oldest last season. He loves looking through the tree trader magazines with me!

Here's another during sunrise. Not the greatest shot since I grabbed the camera which had on the wrong lens. Still, the cloud/sun effect was pretty dramatic.

Being landlocked the largest boat I'm around is my 16 foot so I love being aournd the ships. Their size is breath taking.:rockn:

Back