Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey scotclayshooter:
I haven't done much clay shooting. It's hard to hit anything with this .410
MossbergSR.jpg

This is what I really enjoyed. Black Powder .44 Colt style Revolvers. Every now and then I'll look them over and put 'em back up. Old age has set in I guess.
doubleyerfun1.jpg

sages1860army1.jpg

1st I've ever seen anything like that. What is that place ? Looks like several tents in the background.
Sage

Its at a bluegrass festival in NY. Me and a couple tree guy buddies would set it up for fun. It was three floors high with the top floor being 40ft off the ground. Kids love it, so do drunk people... lol!

dirtyj; great pics. That 'SpeedOmeter' shows you like to travel :clap:

I don't get to do that. But I do have excitement, like staying away from longhorns while feeding in this +04 degree weather this morning.
attachment.php

And I enjoy chainsawing back in the deep woods on the Ranch.
attachment.php

Cool stone work in Harpers Ferry , WV
attachment.php

Happy dog
attachment.php

Endless traffic around 11:30 PM, people were stuck up to 8+ hours when this storm hit right before rush hour. I was trying to get to the next job bobbing and weaving......
attachment.php

Todd; all this snow, icey roads, and traffic tie-ups is kinda stressful. Temps here have been 18 degrees below normal for weeks now. Will be glad to get out and do something relaxing.
smokinanewemf1.jpg

Back