randy made it fast and loud

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpowell

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Sweet! My fav pic.
257831d1350520517-001-jpg

Good thing that saw looks as bad-ass as it does, it just barely cancels out the fluffy little dog running around the trailer hitch.

Awesome Looking saw !

So thats what it looks like all together

the last time a saw it was in about 9 peices hanging in the Powder oven at about 400 degrees

Thats saw doesnt look right with that bar

the bar needs a good powder coat job too LOL

Hope you enjoy it it was a pleasure powdering it for you

Mike

hey......that aint my dog, thats the wifes dog. i have 2 german short haired pointers. mike, i didn't know who did the powder coating on the saw, randy never told me who he sent it to, but i sure appreciate the work you all did on it.

and yes, i think i am going to get a new bar for it. thats a 28 inch husky bar that i had laying around. thinking i will try a 32 in sugi on it.

That looks great Ricky.

There's a clear that can be shot on over the decals to make them last. Maybe someone here can tell us more about that treatment. It was a real pleasure restoring it for you.

257832d1350520532-002-jpg

That looks great Ricky.

There's a clear that can be shot on over the decals to make them last. Maybe someone here can tell us more about that treatment. It was a real pleasure restoring it for you.

257832d1350520532-002-jpg
I use clear Duracoat for lots of stuff like that, works great for stuff that will be in contact with gasoline or other solvents.

Latest posts

Back